Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Xebsball Guest
    Just say NO to mouth boxing!

Thank you all for the attention, please cary on.

----------------------------
    You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!

The Willow Sword Guest

Reemul

what this is going to prove is that if YOU are going to trash another system of martial arts and shoot your mouth off you better be able to deal with the fact that others are going to get put off by your pretntiousness and put you to the test. i found your words on saturday to be cocky pretentious and down right condescending to me and i showed you all manner of respect. you sure did talk alot on saturday. i wont want to talk much on thursday or hear much talking. YOU and YOUR teachers views on GM Sin are wrong. and as far as him trying to "recruit" your school, i seriously doubt that it was to dissove your system or your teachers school into his. As far as who you took SD from in San Antonio,,THAT person no longer exist in the SD organization and i apologize that you had to learn from that person.
    further more i must insist on head gear and YES i do have the kind that has the cage on it. like i said, i dont want to go to work with a busted nose and i am SURE that YOU do not want to have to pay more money to have your braces re-attached or your lips being severed as a result of contact of my fist should it happen. there will be plenty of places to strike and plenty of places to attempt to hurt or damage. oh and one more thing,,,who says that i dont have support of my teacher or fellow students and disciples? you?
    well think that if you want.
    Many Respects, Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

GGL Guest

Hey Reemul

can you email the directions to your school again

Thanks

Latta

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    C'mon guys, wear protections...you want to risk many things just for a sake of ego? You'll be able to decide who's the winner even with protections, trust me...
    If you really want to beat the crap out of each other for some stupid reason, choose a dark alley, tell no one and screw yourselves up...but if you really been into such fights before, you won't wish to be in one again so for sanity's sake, WEAR PROTECTIONS...it's not a shame or a matter of "I got bigger balls than yours because I don't have a helmet"...what if you lose an eye? Or get internal hemorragy from a blow to the temple? You really want to put that in play? Be wise, it's a challenge, and even if someone get's beaten up bad, at least put all the chances on your side that there won't be everlasting sequels...

nobody Guest

i can understand how everyone feels.

but does it really matter. if someone came up to me and said mantis sucks, i would give him a piece of my mind, and after if they still prosisted, i would say "ok whatever." things like these you cant possibly win.

Fish of Fury Guest
    mantis sucks

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Xebsball Guest
    ok whatever

:D :D :D

----------------------------
    You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!

reemul Guest

Here we go again

To GGL, what is your email. mine is reemul2@texas.net

To Willow, I didn't whip out the flame thrower until after you took my comments as an insult. You started the trash talk because you were insulted, but I'm tired of rehashing this. If I sounded condescending I'm sorry for that, but understand when it comes to our system I am an authority and I speak in an ashured tense. You spoke alot as well on saturday and seem to get frustrated when I didn't come around to seeing things your way. Understand something, as an authority on our system I will not be told by someone who knows nothing of our system how our history unfolded. Personaly I remain apathetic to the whole challenge. I am somewhat stoic and hard to read, if you think I was conscending I doubt anything I say will change that.

Well you can insist on headgear all you want, my statement stands. You said saturday that you were willing to see this thing through to the end. The burden of conformity lies with the one challenging its the way its always been. If our rules are too much for you, then withdraw your challenge.
    Seeing as we are doing this at our school my teacher will be the authority run it by him if you want.

To be honest that type of headgear will hurt you more than help you cuz I'll probably end up grabing it throwing you around the school by it. So on the otherhand if my teacher doesn't have a problem sure wear it. We discussed the rules already you just need to decide whether its going help you or hurt you.

Personally I thought our meeting was a positive one, perhaps I am mistaken.

nobody Guest

YOU SAID IT XEBSBALL!!

GGL Guest

I thought it was positive also

Coming from a neutral stance.. I thought the exchange of info was positive..although I don't come from a pure Shaolin background. I got to listen to the history of reemul and of willow.. both very interesting.

The stylistic debate will be eternal and never-ending.. Its kool to have one opinion on a system, and is ok for someone to have another... it only matters if you believe in yourself and your abilities to fight. I would always be for sparring or wrestling with other styles or systems.. sometimes i get my a$$ beat.. sometimes not, but I make a lot of kool FRIENDS and learn at the sametime.. let us not loose the friend aspect..*--> exit stage left off the soap box :D

Anyway.. good luck to you both

Greg

friday Guest
    Agree to disagree is always a good solution to a debate over a topic that niether can agree with.

don't u think?

Fish of Fury Guest

i apologise to nobody!!!!

sorry nobody
    the opportunity to make one more tired and unoriginal joke was just too much for me :)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

wushu chik Guest

HERE.....

www.shao-lin.com
    everyone state their opinion

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

The Willow Sword Guest
    www.swshaolin.com
    This is the Austin Texas website for the Shaolin-DO Association/directly under Grandmaster Sin Kwang The' and is run by Master Joe Schaefer.
    The site is a lot more comprehensive and gives you pictures and history and schedules for anyone interested in the austin area.
    Many Respects,,Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

Fu-Pow Guest
    Are Nunchaks and Tonfa classical chinese weapons?

Nan Chaku (Er Chie Kuen) (Single and Double)?

Tonfa (T'ui Fa Chang) ?

Do Chinese arts classically have belts?

How often does Sin The come to these schools?

How can he maintain quality control over what is being taught?

How much does it cost to attend Shaolin Do?

What were the circumstances of the picture taken with Sin The and the Shaolin Monk?

How do they know each other?

Fu-Pow

http://www.geocities.com/fu_pow/vmrc-halloween-3.jpg