Thread: Butt Sunning

Butt Sunning

Or 'Perineum sunning'... Also heard 'butt chugging'. In TCM, this is called huiyin yang (會陰陽). It's an ancient form of qigong.*

‘Perineum sunning’ is latest insanity wellness influencers swear by
    By Hannah Frishberg November 26, 2019 | 5:31pm | Updated

Butt sunning can be a group activity.Instagram

They’re soaking up some rays where the sun don’t shine.

The hottest trend gripping wellness die-hards is tanning their cans, or “perineum sunning,” as influencers are calling it.

“In a mere 30 seconds of sunlight on your ********, you will receive more energy from this electric node than you would in an entire day being outside with your clothes on,” says an influencer, who goes by Ra of Earth. In a viral video that has racked up more than 35,000 views, he gestures toward the sun as three naked men lie down, point their backsides to the sky and make sounds of pleasure.

Ra of Earth has also posted a step-by-step “Sun Worship exercise” pulled from “The Tao of Sexology: The Book of Infinite Wisdom” by Dr. Stephen T. Chang that says the practice can help keep the area “healthy and free of germs.”

Chang and Ra of Earth aren’t the only ones, either. Other influencers appear to be just as inspired to catch some ultra-vile rays.

“[Thirty] seconds of direct sunlight injection to the anal orifice is equivalent to being outside in the sun all day!” writes influencer Troy Casey.

One Californian claims butt-chugging vitamin D not only helps her sleep better but helps to regulate her hormones.

“For the past few weeks I have included sunning my bum and yoni into my daily rising routine,” a woman who goes by Metaphysical Meagan captions an image of herself fully naked on a rock. Meagan says she first learned about perineum sunning through her study of Taoism and has recently given up her morning cup of coffee in favor of sunning her anus.

The phenomenon caught the wider internet’s attention after one Twitter user posted Meagan’s photo and caption, to the tune of more than 84,000 likes.

Instagram

Even A-listers are sunning their bums. “Big Little Lies” actress Shailene Woodley, who is known for her holistic lifestyle that doesn’t even include a TV, has admitted she’s also practiced a version of perineum sunning.

“Another thing I like to do is give my vagina a little vitamin D,” she told Into The Gloss in 2014. “I was reading an article written by an herbalist I studied about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there’s nothing better than vitamin D. If you’re feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine.”

However, medical professionals are far from convinced the practice has any merit.

“There is no evidence that sunbathing in this way has any effect on physical well-being,” Dr. Diana Gall of UK-based online doctor service Doctor 4 U tells Insider.

“Yes, practicing mindfulness and meditation, and getting your dose of vitamin D, is beneficial for mental and physical health, but you don’t need to damage your skin in the process from sun exposure,” she says.

Gall suggests that there are different and “safer” ways to practice mindfulness and adds that “there are no extra benefits of doing this naked in the sun.”

While influencers are currently letting sun shine in their back door, the Federal Trade Commission is having little luck convincing them to shed more light on product endorsements.
    *Just kidding. I just made that up. Sounded feasible tho, right?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I was waiting for this...

Josh Brolin Tried “Perineum Sunning” and It Completely Ruined His Day
    By MATTHEW DESSEM
    DEC 01, 20194:32 PM

“I don’t know who the **** thought of this stupid **** but **** you nonetheless,” wrote Brolin.
    Valerie Macon/AFP/Getty Images

Josh Brolin, the Academy-Award nominated actor who turned in bravura performances in No Country for Old Men, Hail, Caesar!, and Inherent Vice, to say nothing of his work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has sustained what he described as “#severeperineumburns” after trying out “perineum sunning,” the latest in Instagram wellness trends.

If you haven’t heard about perineum sunning, thank you for allowing me to ruin your day. On Oct. 21, Instagram user “𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀” wrote that she had incorporated “sunning my bum and & yoni🌺 into [her] daily rising routine,” in accordance with an “an ancient Taoist practice.” Benefits of letting your taint catch some rays, according to 𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀, include deeper sleep, better focus, an amplified auric field, reduced leakage of life force energy, and bringing “prana or solar energy from the sun into the organs within the body which strengthens the organs. 🌞” It all sounds very cool and very plausible, which is presumably why Brolin decided to give it a try. But after seeing the results for himself, he was less than delighted. Maybe it’s better if you hear it from Brolin. (The photo he used comes from 𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀’s original post.):

joshbrolin
    Verified

joshbrolin
    Verified
    Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain. I don’t know who the **** thought of this stupid **** but **** you nonetheless. Seriously. #blackholefriday #blackholesun #severeperineumburns #santamonicafiredepartment #*******care
    2d
    Given Brolin’s experiences, it seems like perineum sunning is a wellness practice that lands in a sort of ill-defined middle ground: Tain’t a legitimate medical treatment, but tain’t a harmless placebo either. There oughta be a word for that.

Here are Josh Brolin’s complete comments on the benefits and dangers of perineum sunning:

Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain. I don’t know who the **** thought of this stupid **** but **** you nonetheless. Seriously. #blackholefriday #blackholesun #severeperineumburns #santamonicafiredepartment #*******care
    This kinda made my Monday back from the holidaze...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart