Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my kung fu booze

Cool my kung fu booze

About a year ago i bought some strength increasing wine from shaolin brand. It seems to do its job for getting the blood pumping, but tastes like total crap. Any one very familier with this stuff or different herbal wines?????

i notice that when i dont drink beer for a few days my squat drops. if that helps.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    i notice that when i dont drink beer for a few days my squat drops. if that helps.
    I notice if I drink beer before I do squats, I drop a load.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

green dragon... crush up a bag of marijuana, put into a bottle of vodka, let sit for a month or so... haven't tried it yet. but thats the recipie. depending on the size of the bottle and the bag, the strength and quality of it is up to you.

in siberia they also make a fermented drink using bog berries, caribou milk, and the amanita muscaria mushroom...
    Last edited by uki; 09-22-2008 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Miles View Post
    There are herbal wines that increase testosterone and reduce stress hormones as well as improve liver health. They are common and cheap in China.
    So is baijiu mixed with methanol. Exercise caution when drinking so-called health tonics.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    green dragon... crush up a bag of marijuana, put into a bottle of vodka, let sit for a month or so... haven't tried it yet. but thats the recipie. depending on the size of the bottle and the bag, the strength and quality of it is up to you.

in siberia they also make a fermented drink using bog berries, caribou milk, and the amanita muscaria mushroom...
    are you suggesting i buy an illegal substance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? no j/k i use marijuana daily to rlax after class and meditate

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Tiger-bone wine (no longer made with Tiger-or so I'm told) is good for pre-trauma type training.
    Triple snake wine is good for ch'i-gung.
    Ng Ga Pei (the brand with the chicken on the box) is good for iron palm, body, forearm (it contains some of the herbs used in dit da jow)
    Absinthe is good for creativity
    Red wine is good for your heart and immune system
    Tien Chut in wine, or hot water with honey is great post trauma as well

"Absinthe is good for creativity?"

Really? Where did you hear that load of sh!t? I make my living doing creative work, and I've tried authentic absinthe. Only folks who aren't creative think the loss of inhibition from inebriation is somehow a 'creative' thing.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by irontiger1981 View Post
    About a year ago i bought some strength increasing wine from shaolin brand. It seems to do its job for getting the blood pumping, but tastes like total crap. Any one very familier with this stuff or different herbal wines?????
    I believe you are referring to this..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness
    I'v been drinking it my whole life. I can remmber being a little kid and having Mano. I was forced to drink a bottle once in the morning and once at night.

Very good before or after a workout.

another good one is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

True absinthe contains grande wormwood, the active ingredient being thujone, which is said to be a mental stimlulant. Combined the "loss of inhibition" and of course this does not mean an induced stupor, this "lucid drunkedness" can provide just enough release for some. Many of these folks who aren't creative had names like, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemmingway, Modigliani, Toulouse Lautrec,Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh,Manet,Degas, etc.

although my addition of absinthe to the list was somewhat tongue in cheek, your reaction reveals that you may not be quite as creative as you claim.
    Loosen up a bit. Creativity is not simply the ability to draw, paint, or play an instrument. That is a technician. Creativity is the ability to see the unseen, to hear the unheard, and to think outside the box. To see things not only as they are, but how they could be. To be able to shift your perspective.
    (out of curiosity, are you an art director?)

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Many of these folks who aren't creative had names like, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemmingway, Modigliani, Toulouse Lautrec,Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh,Manet,Degas, etc.
    Pffsst. Those guys were such losers, all old and famous and shit.

-actually, I've seen your work, and enjoyed it emencely.
    I like some of the angles you "shoot from."

of course, there's Aliester Crowley as well.
    oops.

Lol i prefer not to do things like drinking and drugs :P shaolin morals?

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    Lol i prefer not to do things like drinking and drugs :P shaolin morals?
    hard to say-I've heard some of these,"Monks" are drinking, womanizing, and injesting herbs other than what is found in their dit da jow.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.