Thread: Kung Fu Modern Fighting Resurgence

Kung Fu Modern Fighting Resurgence

https://www.dynastyclothingstore.com...Y06zROkj6bZtyY

Great article, features our favorite guy XXD, also Zhang Weili, Tony Ferguson, Zabit Magomedsharipov,

here's a clip:

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-17 Is Kung Fu On The Cusp of a Modern Fighting Resurgence .jpg
Views: 320
Size:  85.6 KB
    "色即是空 , 空即是色 " ~ Buddha via Avalokitesvara
    Shaolin Meditator

I saw that and was thinking of posting it.

It had too many linked images and vids so I let it slide. Generally, when I post news, I post as much as I can because web articles sometimes disappear, and I like to have it sit in our archive here. That being said, I probably wouldn't have gotten around to this, so thanks again for feeding our forum here, Djuan.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    It had too many linked images and vids so I let it slide. Generally, when I post news, I post as much as I can because web articles sometimes disappear, and I like to have it sit in our archive here. That being said, I probably wouldn't have gotten around to this, so thanks again for feeding our forum here, Djuan.
    all good, I enjoy helping adding on here however I can. It's a double blessing.
    With this article, I had to share because it's pretty much what a lot of the 'forum elders' and I ramble about in the main forum; i.e. Kung Fu thriving in the modern/ combat sport driven martial art world, and they gave a great perspective on the topic of Xu Xiaodong, who is also a hot topic in the forum in terms of Kung Fu in the ring and the validity of Kung Fu masters and general functionality of TCMA. I respect you all and I know you are all sharp so I would only share something like this is I felt it would hold up to par. I combed thru it a couple times, and it's not a bias article and actually covers some the exact points we either talk about or highlight in our big MMA vs Kung Fu threads .....almost made me think the author(s) of the article lurk and study around here (and they'd better be if they knew what was good lol)

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 5.00.15 PM.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  100.1 KB
    "色即是空 , 空即是色 " ~ Buddha via Avalokitesvara
    Shaolin Meditator