Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mortal Kombat game

Mortal Kombat, Deadly Alliance

Has anyone played this game? It's pretty cool, because each player has three different fighting styles. One of them is a weapon, and usually the other two styles are one defensive, and one offensive.

They have all kinds of styles, about 60 all together, such as; Snake, Crane, LongFist, Xing Yi, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, Akido, Hung Gar, Baji Quan,Pi Gua Hapkido, San Shou, Kali, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Jeet Kune Do and more. I thought this game was very fun, and it's cool to see the different styles against each other, I reccomend playing this game.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 11-25-2002 at 04:36 PM.

What platforms?

PS2?, Gamecube?, Xbox?, PC?

X-Box, Ps2, and gamecube. They say that you can start a combo in one style, and finish it in another, but I haven't been able to do it yet.

Ive just played that game, any mortal combat fan would like it, i even had the first one that came out and played it all the time but this new one isn't as impressive as dead or alive 3 for xbox. MC deadly alliance doesn't show the fighting styles quite like dOA 3 does.

my2cents

I have yet to play DoA3, isn't the fourth one comin out soon?I like MK DA alot.

great game except for the gay fatalities
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Yeah, some were lame, but they had some good ones too. To bad each player only gets one though.

mortal kombat 5

hello everyone,
    my son's friend brought over his ps2,anyhow we started playing mortal kombat 5 and one of the player's kung lao does mantis i belive 7*. Just wondering if anyone else has played this game? Kung lao is loaded with mantis moves it feels great to explore these moves on opponents.lots of blood.Some of the moves are lotus petals, heart piercing kick,double mantis strike and seven star hit. I usally don't have time for games but i can't stop playing, this game is addicting. Just wondering if anyone has played this game and what did you think of it?

Interesting... I planned on checking it out sometime, because it's gotten great reviews, but I hated every MK after 2. I'll defnitely have to rent it tomorrow though

Virtua Fighter has a mantis guy too, (Leon Rafale.) Used to be my favorite character to beat on people with, with his fast sweeping attacks, but a couple friends found holes in my tactic with him, so I usually use Lau Chan or Lei Fei.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

fatallityyyyyy

MK sucks serious balls. you should pick up a true martial art game like SHENMUE
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

MK: Deadly Alliance owns all over . . . one of the other MK games. Gotta say, though, Tekken holds it's own.

Wanna get an XBox so's I can play Shenmue.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

On one of the recent mortal kombats... the participants would do forms after the end of a sequence.. one of them did the 24 taiji form.. that was cool.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

13. New Mortal Kombat game

A new mortal kombat game for xbox and ps2 is coming out the fourth with online play. Any o you gonna get it?

http://mkdeception.midway.com/deception.php

I wonder if theyll add any new styles.
    Last edited by Enforcer-; 09-20-2004 at 11:48 PM.

yeah it looks pretty hot. i liked the last one a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

For sure, I liked MKDA but it lacked alot of stuff like stage kills. With the new Konquest mode you will be able to see the history right from day one of the world and characters (If I rember correctly) Im totally anticipating the release

~Pest
    "No ones taller then the last man standing"
    I-Ninja