Meister Watches Presents Official Bruce Lee SE Racer Collab
By Armando Vargas / Published 01/30/15

Meister teams up with Bruce Lee Enterprises for an exclusive Bruce Lee edition Racer timepiece. The 45mm watch is re-envisioned with yellow and red accents throughout, complete with a black carbon fiber dial and black tumble leather band. Precise timekeeping is ensured thanks to a 6-hand Seiko VD53 Quartz Chronograph Movement and timer.

The team at Meister had this to say about the collaboration, "Bruce Lee was unconventional, adaptable to change, and always strived to better himself. He battled industry giants and conquered both social and physical barriers to find personal evolution and success. At Meister, we share Lee’s values and are building our path to success as we take on the giants in our own industry."

The Bruce Lee SE Racer is limited to 500 pieces worldwide and available for purchase on Meister's online store for $280 USD. All orders placed online come with a complimentary pair of sunglasses.
This one is a little too understated for my tastes. If I was going to rock a Bruce watch, I'd want a louder gaudier one.