Thread: Arura Fruit

prana Guest

Arura Fruit

The Arura fruit is held on the hand of the Medicine Buddha. It is said to be the king of medicines. Unusually high amounts of amino acids for a fruit and 10 times more Vit-C than apples.

But is the Arura fruit available anywhere else but India ? What is it ? What does it look like ?

TIA for any thoughts

Repulsive Monkey Guest

Prana

As ever my brother in energy. It is good that you speak of the Medicine Buddha, do you much else about practices concerning this area? My Master recently recieved a teaching from an exalted Lama passing on the Medicine Buddha meditation for therapists, practitioners etc.
    It sounds very interesting.

prana Guest
    Repulsive Monkey

I have been lucky to have received the empowerment of Medicine Buddha, although I was ill and could not attend to the following classes, which taught how to use and harness the fruits.

But so long as the seed is planted, hopefully, I may slowly but surely be guided in the right direction.

Perhaps, in your field of healing, you should look up the empowerment ceremonies ? It would greatly benefit all those around you and yourself, spiritually and career-wise.

http://www.fpmt-osel.org/meditate/medicine.htm