Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gang Fights

Gang Fights

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...5E2862,00.html

Hand cut off in gang fight
    By KELVIN HEALEY and SHANNON McRAE
    February 29, 2004

A MAN's hand was hacked off at the wrist during a gang clash in Fitzroy Gardens last night.

A team of microsurgeons was working overnight to re-attach the hand, believed to have been severed by a Samurai-style sword.

Police said up to 40 youths had been involved in a "running battle" through the park when the attack occurred.

Witnesses said it had been a clash between two Asian gangs. But by the time police arrived, the youths had fled.

The man, 21, missing his left hand and bleeding heavily, staggered into St Vincent's Hospital shortly after 7pm. It was 30 minutes before police arrived with his hand, which they found after scouring the gardens.

A large sword discovered in a bush was believed to have been used in the attack. Several knives also were found.

Evidence: The sword discovered in undergrowth.
    Picture: Tony Reddrop

The park was sealed off for several hours last night as police searched for evidence.

Sergeant Greg Baker, of the Melbourne criminal investigation unit, said it was not known what had sparked the violence or whether anybody else was hurt.

"There was a bit of a running battle through the park," he said.

The victim made his own way at least 500m to the hospital.

St Vincent's spokesman Mike Griffen said two teams of microsurgeons and nurses had been called in to re-attach the hand. Surgery was expected to continue through the night.

Mr Griffen said one team was working on the hand, another on the wrist. Surgeons were tagging major arteries and nerves before re-attaching the hand.

The team was hopeful of success.

"The patient and the hand arrived within a reasonably short time following the incident, which significantly improved the outlook for the operation," Mr Griffen said.

Albert St was blocked to westbound traffic between Clarendon and Landsdowne streets for several hours.

A Metropolitan Ambulance spokeswoman said an ambulance had been called, but was cancelled when police arrived and could not find anyone injured.

In similar circumstances on Friday night, an ambulance was called to the corner of nearby Victoria St after a report of a machete attack, but no one was at the scene when they arrived.
    Last edited by Ren Blade; 03-02-2004 at 12:25 PM.

man that would suck. i'm right handed but i jerk it with my left.
    where's my beer?

And they say the sword arts are dying

Wow, sounds like a crazy brawl.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

i like to type with my left hand so it feels like someone is doing my work for me.

we get thos big gangfights here in T.O.

hundreds of wayward youth beating each other and cutting each other and as of late, shooting each other.

This is what happens when you are thin skinned and stupid.

don't wanna get hurt? Don't show up for these stupid activities played out by stupid punks.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

thats crazy yo.

*note to self, dont mess with asian gangs, epseically their sisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thumbs up

i like to type with my left hand so it feels like someone is doing my work for me.
    lmao
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    thats crazy yo.

*note to self, dont mess with asian gangs, epseically their sisters.
    There were like 40 members of an asian gang arrested here for various things in a sting a few years ago.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Kung Lek

we get thos big gangfights here in T.O.

hundreds of wayward youth beating each other and cutting each other and as of late, shooting each other.

This is what happens when you are thin skinned and stupid.

don't wanna get hurt? Don't show up for these stupid activities played out by stupid punks.

cheers
    But you call it hockey right?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

2 days ago in scarborough (again) there was a gang fight involving machetes, pipes and bats involving more than 30 people.

It is actually quite a common occurance here. THe one from a couple of days ago happened just outside a community centre.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You here in T.O to ec?

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Unusual gang fight

This video is just the best. A small gang attack a group, and go for the smallest and weakest member. The others rung away and come back with a whole tribe of … erm .. lets just say .. gang members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Check it out, this is probably the funniest and coolest video I have seen in a while. Work safe.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

I've heard those homeboys are t3h h4rd! Usually the other gangbangers don't pick on them, right?

That was sweeeet!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I wouldnt say funniest but most def coolest...

I was sitting here completely stunned and was almost reliefed when the other "gangmembers" helped their "baby gangster"..

Nature at its best.

In case you ever wondered where "humans get it".

yeah man, you dont FUK wit da Dubya B's. They be some tough mo fo's, Especially the little one. He will grow up to be one tough bull.

Cool Vid, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.