Thread: URGENT For Alycia Baumgardner and Supporters (Gene, please do not merge)

URGENT For Alycia Baumgardner and Supporters (Gene, please do not merge)

Greetings Ms Baumgardner,

My search with regards to your testing situation revealed that someone joined Youtube on 6/27/23, using the handle NONICHEmedia. Their second posted "short", less than a month after joining, was about the result of your drug test. It appears that the person joined Youtube to be in position to make that announcement, which suggests the poster knew the outcome long before the sample was ever taken. While speculative, this situation appears to be about dismantling Matchroom. Pay attention to the corner of the boxing ring. It says, "HEARNS ENT.". This is a defunct company established by former boxer Tommy Hearns. It appears to be a definite swipe at Matchroom, with the boxer in the short representing you as some kind kind of a knocked over chess piece. I do not view this as a coincidence. Just think about the time it took to find that clip. Additionally, this person's other posts are incongruous to this one. This suggests foul play. Either your urine sample was tampered with, you were given something without your knowledge, or an outcome was decided regardless of the sample results. Regardless, I know you are innocent. Here is the link to the short:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/akyGdfSySMI

(MAJOR EDIT: The poster suddenly made the short private. This person should be investigated. The need to do that suggests foul play even more so.)

This was already sent to the attention of Eddie Hearn through the Matchroom email address. I do not know if he got this.

Much earlier this month, I tried contacting you at your gym. I nervously left my email on the machine for you to contact me with (my name is not mickey). This was on a different matter.

I hope you are able to do something with what I found.

My Best to You,

mickey

PS: If you know Ms Baumgardner, please bring her attention to this thread. Thank you!!
    Last edited by mickey; 09-02-2023 at 09:20 AM.

I don't think she's on our forum here.

Try direct messaging her on her IG. I suspect posting here on KFM will yield no results whatsoever.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hi Gene,

Are you okay? You're working Sundays now?

Wait a minute. You must be on vacation, in between tequilas.

mickey

By the way, I have limited tech savvy. That is why I am not dollar rich.

More....

Thank you for not merging the threads, Gene.

I sent a message to Ms. Baumgardner through her site with a link to this thread. I hope she got it. If not, word of mouth, I hope, will bring her attention to this thread.

Thank you again, Gene. This is a serious matter.

mickey

I'm the publisher of KungFuMagazine.com. How could I possibly be 'okay'?

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Hi Gene,

Are you okay? You're working Sundays now?
    I often work weekends to make up for breaks I take during the week for other commitments. That's been so for well over two decades now.

As for the forum here, sometimes I'll stumble over some news item I feel like sharing here over the weekend and pop in to post it before I forget.

But thanks for your concern.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Drug Free Sports...

Greetings,

In my continuing research on this situation, I found an article that mentions how Drug Free Sports, the company who tested Ms Baumgardners sample, was sued for mishandling samples several years ago. The author also questions how Ms baumgardner was able to get Mesterolone. Take a look:

https://nyfights.com/news/opinion-al...ive-drug-test/

Another person, Victor Conte, shared that the sample was pretty much in limbo for nine days before being tested. This was more than ample opportunity for tampering. The problem with this info is the source: Victor Conte. Given his association with PEDs his sharing can be seen as a kiss of death; sometimes, we have to divorce the message from the messenger. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nzmmgL8ZHy0

mickey

NONICHEmedia, can't take the spotlight

Greetings,

I just found out that the person who posted up Ms. Baumgardner's failed test has suddenly made that short private. That person really needs to be investigated.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 08-31-2023 at 07:07 PM.