I just got the following email from Sifu Mimi Chan. She asked me to share it with our forum here.

As you know, my life has been dedicating to teaching martial arts and honoring my father’s tradition. This year is a milestone year for Wah Lum Kung Fu of USA - as we celebrate 50 years since Grandmaster Chan began the Wah Lum System in the USA. The Wah Lum Temple in Orlando also celebrates its 40th anniversary.

Normally, we would be hosting a live show to celebrate and raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Due to covid19 we had to change our plans. I still wanted to honor these milestones, so as with everything else moving online… I produced a virtual exhibition. We would be honored for you and your students to join the celebration and watch our show. I hope that it brings some much needed positivity and distraction from the stresses of our lives today.

November 7, Saturday @ 2:00pm EST the World Premiere for the 50th Anniversary Wah Lum Kung Fu Exhibition!
Click here to watch with us: https://youtu.be/9XHcvGS29Tc

The show is FREE for all to watch. However, it would mean so much if you would make a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital using this link. (even $1 helps) A donation will also grant access to a special round table after the performance with Wah Lum Sifus from around the world discussing Wah Lum History and a Q&A. All donors can submit a question if they like! http://events.stjude.org/wahlum

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER HERE:

I respect the work you have been doing to promote martial arts through the years and you deserve a break too!

So join us on November 7 - We are proud of our little show and hope you feel a little inspiration and joy from it.

(It will also be available after 11/7 - on the youtube channel if you are busy that day)

Please feel free to share this with with all martial arts enthusiasts! It’s rare that Grandmaster Chan agrees to perform these days, so it is a treat for us to have him in the show too.

Hope you all stay safe and well. After all, we are all in this together.

Best,
Mimi
Sifu Mimi and Sifu Chan Pui were on our June 2000 cover