"We Are Bruce Lee" Exhibit at CHSA in SF Chinatown (Opening Fall 2021)

BE DONORS, MY FRIENDS
Your donation helps the Chinese Historical Society of America create a major exhibition on the legacy of Bruce Lee to engage, teach and inspire visitors from around the world.

GIVE YOUR SUPPORT
Your donations are essential for the build out of the We Are Bruce Lee exhibit, development of related programs, marketing, and operations for the exhibit, which is expected to run for five years. Through their generosity, all of our exhibit team and advisors have devoted pro bono hours to develop this exhibit. The We Are Bruce Lee exhibit in San Francisco Chinatown is presented by the Chinese Historical Society of America, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization dedicated to promoting the history, culture and legacy of the Chinese in America. Your donations are tax deductible, CHSA Federal Tax ID 94-6122446.

Questions? Contact CHSA Interim Executive Director Pam Wong at pwong@chsa.org.

UPCOMING EVENTS
NOV
BIRTHDAY BLITZ

In celebration of Bruce Lee’s 80th birthday on November 27, 2020, join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the first sneak peek of the “We Are Bruce Lee” exhibition, including interviews and surprise guest appearances. Talk show personality Toan Lam hosts. To receive show updates and exhibit news, sign our mailing list.
Shannon Lee mentioned November 80th birthday celebrations when I interviewed her for Warrior and her book Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee