Thread: ??? Fut Sao

Hybrid View

??? Fut Sao

What happened to that siu baat gwa footwork thread?

Might try the ThreadStarter listings in the Wing Chun section dating back from most recently active. Many, many threads from Wing Chun net fury that dried up a few years ago. Ghost town postings these days.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 11-23-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Might try the ThreadStarter listings in the Wing Chun section dating back from most recently active. Many, many threads from Wing Chun net fury that dried up a few years ago.
    I'm not sure what / where that is... But I could swear there was a recent (few days ago) thread about a footwork from from the Fut Sao lineage. Or maybe I'm just going crazy haha

Actually, there is the new "Buddha Palm" thread that was up online yesterday that has also dissapeared. You're right... somethings gone astray. ...? The footwork you are looking for was posted by T.D.O. towards the end of This Yui Choi thread: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...-Lineage/page3
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 11-23-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Actually, there is the new "Buddha Palm" thread that was up online yesterday that has also dissapeared. You're right... somethings gone astray. ...?
    Hmmm....well, maybe he changed his mind about sharing it. He also shared it over on the MartialTalk wing chun forum but that one is still there. Weird. Oh well. Thx PalmStriker.

That's the only thing I can think of also in his access to delete his own thread. CHECK the last link I posted for the same form demo from another public posting. Post #41, Yui Choi thread.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 11-23-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wckf92 View Post
    Hmmm....well, maybe he changed his mind about sharing it. He also shared it over on the MartialTalk wing chun forum but that one is still there. Weird. Oh well. Thx PalmStriker.
    That's where I 1st seen them.. not a member tho. I hoped that someone would of asked "huntschuld" ( I think ) from that site if it was the same as his 4th form...

Quote Originally Posted by wckf92 View Post
    What happened to that siu baat gwa footwork thread?
    no idea... was looking forward to seeing the next 6 sections as well.

his last post in the thread read like he was going to put them online..

Please see my new thread I started on Advanced Wing Chun Foot Work..
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..