Thread: Does Bagua circle walking Ruin your eyesight ?

Hybrid View

Does Bagua circle walking Ruin your eyesight ?

I have had 20 - 20 vision all of my life

for the past 5 years I have been bagua circle walking for two and a half hours a day in a mostly dark room with very little light

also at the same time I started circle walking - I started taking medication ~ on web MD list of side effects for the medication ~ changes in eyesight is listed as a possible side effect

I am losing my eyesight - everything is blurry and I can't read signs ~ just the other day I was told to stand right in front of a sign with large print on it and read it ~ I couldn't read it ~ it was blurry and I had double vision

does circle walking all the time effect eyesight ?

If you've been mudwalking for 2 and half hours a day for the last 5 years you should be able to shoot lazer beams from your eyes and qinggong over buildings.
    It's the medication get off it

that's what I was afraid of ~ I hope the damage isn't permanent

I hope you can get off the medication, maybe there are natural options for whatever treatment you need. Keep training the Bagua your dedication is awesome!
    Last edited by Chris Blaze; 12-17-2020 at 07:32 AM.

the problem is insomnia ~ there is a perfect natural option ~ you just need to live in the right state

bagua is the only thing that keeps me sane ~ when the world is ending I just walk the circle ~ when I'm upset I walk the circle ~ when I need to think I walk the circle ~ sometimes the two and a half hours of circle walking turns into 8 or 12 hours ~ I have severe bone pain in my legs from it but I can't stop walking ~
    I was holding 17 energy postures but right now I'm going through the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching for energy postures ~ I do one posture a day for two and a half hours as a qigong exercise ~ I change directions every 15 minutes

I do mostly ding shi circle walking but I also do standing exercises ~ straight line exercises ~ and forms ~ it's all just bagua chi kung to me ~ I do a lot of qigong ~ I do the forms and tai chi forms as a chi kung exercise ~ I'm only a chi kung practitioner ~ but I prefer bagua chi kung the most ~ I don't have any martial or self defense skills ~ only qigong
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 12-17-2020 at 09:14 AM.