Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does Bagua circle walking Ruin your eyesight ?

not a fan of law enforcement but I like consulting detectives because they get the bad guys but they are not cops

like elementary ~ millennium ~ psychic detectives
    One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

I would never charge anyone for psychic stuff

I'm not allowed to make money ~ it would mess with my income ~ but I wouldn't charge anyway unless it was a full time job that I had to do to survive ~ catching serial killers is a good deed
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 02-27-2023 at 08:55 AM.

eyesight seems to be improving

too bad ~ I was fixing to start my bagua slavery again must be a case of bagua eyesight ~ as I defeat squirrel kung fu guy with superior mandarin warfare

maybe I can do it blindfolded with a rope around my waste going to a pole in the center ~ then I can walk without ruining my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by pokomkno3 View Post
    eyesight seems to be improving

too bad ~ I was fixing to start my bagua slavery again must be a case of bagua eyesight ~ as I defeat squirrel kung fu guy with superior mandarin warfare
    No, the only way to defeat squirrel kung fu is to study it. Let me know if you find any forms of it out there that someone didn't just pull out their ass, haha

bagua eyesight seems to be improving but I've noticed that peoples faces are doubled and stacked vertically ~ happens indoors like in walmart ~ but not outdoors ?

kind of like me scrolling through my news feed

back pain is coming from two pressure points on the back ~ not sure what to do about that ?
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 04-09-2023 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokomkno3 View Post
    bagua eyesight seems to be improving but I've noticed that peoples faces are doubled and stacked vertically ~ happens indoors like in walmart ~ but not outdoors ?

kind of like me scrolling through my news feed

back pain is coming from two pressure points on the back ~ not sure what to do about that ?
    Blue light could be a factor. Some of the new LED lighting has too much, just like device screens. It is starting to be a problem with sleep disorders worldwide. Many studies say you should not be looking at a screen for a certain period of time before going to bed. If your back pain is related to the vision, then perhaps rather than bagua, you should be doing chi kung in one spot and focus on your hands while doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    Blue light could be a factor. Some of the new LED lighting has too much, just like device screens. It is starting to be a problem with sleep disorders worldwide. Many studies say you should not be looking at a screen for a certain period of time before going to bed. If your back pain is related to the vision, then perhaps rather than bagua, you should be doing chi kung in one spot and focus on your hands while doing it...
    I think I have scroll vision right now ~ I also have real insomnia that requires strong drugs to be able to sleep

back pain seems to be massively increased by my 1 a day multivitamin ~ also the stiffness that makes me not want to do forms

I'm doing mostly forms now and straight line with some yoga

some people say blue light is a good thing ~ but my insomnia is the worlds worst ~ no matter what I do there will be no sleep without strong drugs