I've been sitting on this for nearly a month because the family has been keeping it discreet. Word came through my Bak Sil Lum family but we were all keeping it 'en familia' at the family's request. However, now that it is published on the web, I figure it's my duty to pass word.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMIGONE FUNERAL HOME INC
Johnny P. So
Amherst, New York
October 18, 1947 - December 3, 2020

Share Obituary:
Obituary
SO - JOHNNY P.
December 3, 2020, age 73. Beloved husband of Cynthia Y. (nee Wong) So; loving father of Timmy J.K. (Kristen) So and Jamie Y. So; cherished grandfather of Grace Ellen; also survived by sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. The family will be present on Monday from 3-7 PM at the (Amherst Chapel) AMIGONE FUNERAL HOME, INC, 5200 Sheridan Drive (corner of Hopkins Road), where Funeral Services will follow at 7 PM. Friends invited. As you prepare to attend, please be mindful that Face Coverings and 6 foot separation are required at all times. Current capacity restrictions may cause delayed entry. Thank you for your comfort, support and understanding. Please share condolences at www.AMIGONE.com.
I only met GM So once, at TCEC 2019 (read 2019 TIGER CLAW ELITE KUNGFUMAGAZINE.COM CHAMPIONSHIP PART 2 – IS IT RAINING WITH YOU?). That's always a hard time for me to get to know someone because I'm an MC there so I'm being pulled so many directions. But it was an honor to meet him and I had hoped to put him on the cover.