Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crab style

crab style

i would be most grateful if anyone could give me information regarding crab style kung fu, as my friend refuses to believe it exists/existed. if anyone knows anything about other lesser known styles like turtle style it would be interesting as well

cheers

http://www.allexperts.com/getExpert.asp?Category=2254

ask the last guy on the list there. he has listed crab form as one of his offerings.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

crap style

****, that one really sucked

I remember seeing it at Shaolin or shaolin temple .com It's a dead style, parts of it were absorbed into eagle claw I believe. If you go to those check out the blurb on Cobra style, really brutal

Question crab style.

has any one seen this crab style.I have only heard of it.Also black crane grass hopper and more.

Don't forget the golden ****roach.

In one kungfumagazine I saw a guy doing the toad style. He was wearing a CLF uniform, I think from Doc Fei Wongs School.

I have heard of the crab style before. It uses sideways movements and cuts of circulation by pincing blood vessels.

S
    Black Mantis

Thumbs up Crab Style???!!!

Don't know if Crab Style existed or not, but Mud Crab with Ginger and Shallot taste very nice!

If you like it hot, Spicy Salt and Pepper Crab goes down very well with a few cold beers.

Its not supposed to exist anymore.its a dead kung fu style.I just read that on the gung fu institute.

You're right, crab styles go sideways. It's actually part of the 5 auatic animal hung gar style. They feature mud crab, leapord-fish, tiger-shark, giant clam, clown fish.

Contrary to popular beliefs, clown fish style is not very funny.

Actually, the version of Lau Gar Kuen I know features a crab pincer.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Ben Gash will tell you all about his crab fist. just ask him. That what he tell all the girls at parties.

Other farmer fist include the ox horn. Hung Gar also has animal fist that include the water buffalo. Please don't split hairs by asking the difference between water buffalo and the ox horn fist.

This is not a troll post.

How come you're back here anyway Kelvin? Cissi taken out a restraining order on you?
    "I don't like ignorant people. I don't like pretentious people. I really don't like people who are on constant power trips and attempt to demean others in order to feel better about themselves - and unfortunately there are too many of those sorts of people around.

What else do I dislike? Oh yes. I dislike people who are immature for their age. I don't mind immaturity from a 10 year old, for instance, because that is expected. I do, however, mind when an adult starts acting like a 10 year old, because I would have expected them to have learnt from their life experiences.

Speaking of which - I dislike people who simply won't learn from their mistakes, even if their mistake is pointed out to them time and time again"

How the hell did she make the mistake of going out with you in the first place?
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk