Thread: photo editing

photo editing

I have been practicing photo editing and I found it hard for a beginner to use Adobe Photoshop, is there any other photo editing software or app that you can recommend that is easy to use and lighter application?

Quote Originally Posted by highlypotion View Post
    I have been practicing photo editing and I found it hard for a beginner to use Adobe Photoshop, is there any other photo editing software or app that you can recommend that is easy to use and lighter application?
    GIMP is very similar but its a free open-source app. You can do anything in GIMP that you can do in Photoshop. There's lots of YouTubes about it out there because all the artists that use it have more spare time since they are not just working to pay for a Photoshop susbscription...

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    GIMP is very similar but its a free open-source app. You can do anything in GIMP that you can do in Photoshop. There's lots of YouTubes about it out there because all the artists that use it have more spare time since they are not just working to pay for a Photoshop susbscription...
    Ohhh, very nice information. Thanks, Yin. I'll try it after the break. It sure peaceful here.

I tried DxO PhotoLab 4 Editor and I kinda like it for some reason. Adobe Photoshop is good also.