Thread: to gene-

to gene-

hi, Mr Ching. i was wondering, when will the Ezine article on wong fei hong movies with Kwan tak Hing be put online? It was shown in the back of last months Kung fu magazine, with a picture of kwan tak hing next to a young lily lau.

thanks byebye

Soon...

Technical issues have set back our schedule a little and I apologize for the delay.

With the recent new format of our e-zine, we have been working hard to put the e-zine archives up - in particular, all the back issue cover stories. Also we have been experiencing some nasty internal bugs with the forum here (which is why we will be down for a few hours on Feb. 25th, 2002.) Additionally, we are working on updating our 10 Year anniversary section to include confirmed attendees (about 40 of our cover masters so far) and add our new auctions items (including a really nice calligraphy piece directly from the Abbot of Shaolin Temple, Shi Yongxin.) We plan to have all these updates (except the past e-zine articles) online by the beginning of March.)

There are a few more articles that we owe you all - they are all in the queue. The Wong Fei Hung article and my Shaolin column (actually scheduled in the previous issue) are top priority. thank you for your patience - we'll have this site rocking hard before long.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

huzzah.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

ttt 4 2021

Necro-ing this thread. Found it searching for something completely different and realized I never answered it.

Here's the piece CF asked about 19 years ago

Kung Fu's Greatest Movie Hero: The Cinematic Journey of Wong Fei Hung
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart