Thread: Taiji Telling The Feet By The Hands EMJ

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Taiji Telling The Feet By The Hands EMJ

Taijiquan and Taijijian might have the legs synchronized with the arms:[-EMJ]

Making the Ball, the transition pulling-in the bottom arm is bringing-in the same-side leg.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Four Corners the Empty Step (behind-dragged) is the same side as the Slight Shove--not a full Push as the arm keeps very close to the locked-frame but is moved only by its attachment to the torso as the hips shifted by the legs, shift to transition the body.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Dragon Steps have a thrusting or Hands-like-Spit[-EMJ]

When the hands exchange position high for low-low for high is a Weighted Step-False Step Stance

Can you see synchronization between arm moves and legs moves or positions as part of the design of doing a Taiji...-Ernie Moore Jr.

Doing 48 mixed, I realized Snake Creeps Down is a move in Baguazhang and Lady Plays The Shuttle is a shifting move of Bagua's Original~ Single Palm Change -Ernie Moore Jr.

Fist or Palm in a locked frame being moved by the mass of the body behind it--moving together with but not independently seems Hsing-I

So Baguazhang has Hsing-I from the friendship of the two gentleman masters once-upon a moment perhaps. And Taijiquan has both Hsing-I and Bagua...The techniques are results of expressing principles--High-Low, Shift Weight, Balance, Bounce, Exchange, Push-Pull...-Ernie Moore Jr.

Grasp the Principle, as one might a Swallow's tail-although fleeting, Attainable. Practice. Adapt. Adopt. Practice again with newest learned understandings. Evolve. Breathe. Repeat.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 06-12-2021 at 08:03 AM. Reason: went to get rid of my SIZE html attempt, then learned a fix & applied
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com