Thread: Fast X

Fast X

The road to the end: Fast & Furious 10 sets 2023 release date
    By Derek Lawrence August 17, 2021 at 06:26 PM EDT

FasTen your seatbelts — the end of the road is approaching.

Two months after the long-delayed launch of F9, Universal Pictures has set a release date for the 10th — and penultimate — installment of The Fast Saga. The Justin Lin-directed vehicle will arrive April 7, 2023.

Star Vin Diesel previously revealed to EW that filming would commence in January 2022, with there seeming to be a possibility of Fast 10 and 11 being filmed back-to-back to wrap up the billion-dollar series.

"Just wait for 10," Diesel teased on EW's BINGE: The Fast Saga. "Let's just say, the fact that you guys know that the studio is saying we can't cover all this ground that needs to be covered in just one movie, you can only imagine what is to come."

It's expected that the usual suspects, like Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, and Sung Kang, will return, but two of the biggest Fast stars have been either noncommittal or committed to being done. New addition John Cena told EW ahead of F9 that he wasn't allowing himself to think about the future of his character, Jakob Toretto, while Fast favorite Dwayne Johnson is officially out due to his beef with Diesel. Johnson recently declared, "I wish them the best of luck on Fast 10 and Fast 11 and the rest of the Fast & Furious movies they do that will be without me."

But Johnson's Hobbs & Shaw partner Jason Statham isn't following suit, having already appeared in the F9 mid-credits scene, which setup a showdown between his Deckard Shaw and Kang's Han. When asked on BINGE's F9 spoiler extravaganza what audiences should take from that stinger, Kang had a simple yet intriguing tease: "I think there's just one word — Gisele," referencing Gal Gadot's allegedly deceased character. "All roads lead to Gisele."

"I feel like it's making a big promise," Lin added. "It's so funny because I'd called [Statham] and he came and did the tag for 6, and we had talked about all this stuff. Then I called him one day and said, 'Hey Jason, I'm not going to do 7.' He's like, 'What?!' And so then I called him and I say, 'Hey Jason, I'm going to have you do the tag for 9.' And he's like, "But we get to work together after this!'"
    For reference:
    Fast and Furious 7
    Fast and Furious 6
    The Fate of the Furious
    Fast and Furious 9
    Fast & Furious 10
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Summer 2023

‘Fast & Furious 10’ Pushes Back Release 6 Weeks to Summer 2023
    Justin Lin is directing the penultimate installment in the blockbuster franchise.

BY PAMELA MCCLINTOCK
    Plus Icon

DECEMBER 14, 2021 2:00PM

Universal's 'F9' COURTESY OF UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

The 10th installment in the Fast & Furious franchise is pedaling into summer 2023.

Fast & Furious 10 — the movie’s working title for now — is pushing back its release in theaters by six weeks, from April 7, 2023, the beginning of Easter weekend, to May 19, 2023, Universal said Tuesday.

Justin Lin is directing the penultimate installment in the long-running cars-to-spies franchise.

Universal already had the May 19 date reserved for an “untitled event” film.

The studio did not provide a reason for the shifts. The Fast & Furious pic will now open closer to the lucrative Memorial Day corridor. In terms of competition, other event pics dated for early summer 2023 include The Little Mermaid (May 26) and Shazam! Fury of the Gods (June 2).

Universal isn’t giving up the Easter slot entirely and, in a twinned move, said that an untitled DreamWorks Animation film will move from March 24, 2023, to April 7, 2023.

Justin Lin will direct both the 10th and 11th films in the Fast franchise, which will be the conclusion of the core movies. Lin has directed five Fast films, beginning with 2006’s The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Vin Diesel and franchise regulars such as Sung Kang, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Nathalie Emmanuel and Michelle Rodriguez are all expected to return. The mid-credits scene from F9 suggested Jason Statham’s character will play some part, too.

The Fast franchise, which began in 2001, has made $6.3 billion globally, with that figure including the 2019 spinoff Hobbs & Shaw. The most recent installment of the core franchise, 2021’s Lin-directed F9, grossed $726.6 million worldwide despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Wonder if the pandemic will still be going then? Or if there will be a new one...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Momoa

Jason Momoa Confirms He Will Play Villain Lead in 'Fast and Furious 10'
    Joyce Li
    Fri, March 4, 2022, 1:11 AM·1 min read

Jason Momoa has officially confirmed he will be a part of the Fast and Furious 10 cast as the villain lead. His casting was initially announced in January 2022.

In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Momoa discussed his upcoming role in the franchise, giving fans a hint at the character he will play. He said, "I'm gonna go do Fast 10, that's gonna be fun...I get to play the bad guy, which I haven't gotten to do for a while. Now, I get to be the bad boy. A very flamboyant bad boy."

Justin Lin is returning to direct the tenth installment along with long-time alums, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Sung Kang. Charlize Theron is also slated to return to the franchise for the final film. Momoa also has other projects down the pipeline including his upcoming DC film, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom arrives on December 16, 2022 while Fast and Furious 10 hits theaters on May 19, 2023.

In other entertainment news, Matt Reeves reveals he does not think he could make a good Marvel film.
    Yeah, he's exactly who this franchise has been missing...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Brie

Vin Diesel Says Brie Larson Joining ‘Fast and Furious 10’: “Welcome to the Family”
    Justin Lin is directing the 10th installment in the venerable Universal film saga.
    BY RYAN GAJEWSKI

APRIL 9, 2022 9:39PM

Brie Larson PARAS GRIFFIN/GETTY IMAGES

Vin Diesel is introducing Brie Larson as the newest member of the Fast & Furious family.

The actor, known for playing Dominic Toretto in the long-running Universal film franchise, took to Instagram on Saturday to share a photo of himself with the Oscar winner. The image shows the two stars with broad smiles on their faces as she rests her hands on his shoulder.

“Yeah yeah yeah… you see this angel over my shoulder cracking me up, you say to your self ‘that’s captain Marvel,'” Diesel captioned the pic. “Clearly there is love and laughter in this image.”

He continued, “What you don’t see however, is the character you will be introduced to in Fast10. You have no idea how timeless and amazing she will be in our mythology. Beyond her beauty, her intellect… her Oscar, haha is this profound soul who will add something you might not have expected but yearned for. Welcome to the FAMILY Brie.”

Representatives for Larson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Hollywood Reporter previously reported that Jason Momoa is set to the join the 10th installment, directed by Justin Lin and scheduled for release on May 19, 2023.

Franchise mainstays Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges and Sung Kang will return, and Charlize Theron, who joined the series in the eighth film, is expected to appear as well.

F9, the fifth film in the franchise with Lin at the helm, hit theaters on June 24 after its release was delayed amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

During an interview with Uproxx that published in February and was timed to her Nissan ad airing during this year’s Super Bowl, Larson replied “one hundred percent” when asked whether it has been a dream of hers to appear in a Fast & Furious movie.

“Please, please tell everybody I would, of course, want to be in a Fast & Furious movie,” she gushed at the time. “I’m obsessed. I love them. I think they’re so good. They’re so fun. And they’ve made me appreciate cars. And it’s something that should be appreciated. They’re incredible. So of course, please.”
    Yeah, she's exactly who this franchise has been missing...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Lin steps down

Justin Lin steps down as Fast X director days after starting production
    The longtime Fast & Furious helmer is no longer in the driver's seat for the 10th installment, though he'll remain on board as a producer.

By Devan Coggan
    April 26, 2022 at 07:33 PM EDT

Justin Lin is stepping away from Fast X.

The longtime franchise director announced Tuesday that he will no longer helm the 10th installment of the Fast and Furious series. Lin revealed the news in a statement on social media, writing, "With the support of Universal, I have made the difficult decision to step back as director of Fast X, while remaining with the project as a producer."

He continued: "Over 10 years and five films, we have been able to shoot the best actors, the best stunts, and the best **** car chases. On a personal note, as the child of Asian immigrants, I am proud of helping to build the most diverse franchise in movie history. I will forever be grateful to the amazing cast, crew, and studio for their support, and for welcoming me into the Fast family."

Lin is stepping away just days after Fast X started production on April 20, and the film had already began shooting, reuniting returning cast members like Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Sung Kang, and Jason Statham. The parting is said to be amicable, and according to Deadline Hollywood, which first reported the news, Lin decided to step down due to creative differences.

Fast X is scheduled to hit theaters May 19, 2023, and Lin's departure isn't expected to affect that date. A new director has yet to be named.

Justin Lin | CREDIT: RODIN ECKENROTH/GETTY IMAGES
    Lin has been staple of the Fast and Furious franchise, joining the series with 2005's Tokyo Drift and returning to direct Fast & Furious, Fast Five, and Fast & Furious 6. After a brief hiatus, he returned to direct last year's F9, and he was expected to direct both the 10th and 11th films in the series.

In addition to longtime Fast cast members like Diesel and Rodriguez, Fast X will also star Brie Larson, Jason Momoa, Charlize Theron, Michael Rooker, and Cardi B.
    Surprising. I thought he was going to make these forever...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

grossing close to $6 billion theatrically

Behind Justin Lin’s ‘Fast 10’ Breaking Point
    A Saturday to remember: It started as a talk about notes with franchise star and fellow producer Vin Diesel, escalated into a "major disagreement," and ended with a slammed door: "Justin finally had enough and said, 'This movie is not worth my mental health.'"

BY BORYS KIT

MAY 2, 2022 3:26PM

Director Justin Lin on set of 'F9'. GILES KEYTE/UNIVERSAL PICTURES/COURTESY EVERETT COLLECTION

Families come in all shapes and sizes. They can be loving and nurturing, they can be boisterous and brash, they can be fractious and frustrating. The Fast and Furious franchise, which runs on the theme of family, became the latter when, only days into shooting the latest installment, Fast 10, director Justin Lin did the unthinkable: he quit.

Directors have been replaced in mid-production before, Bohemian Rhapsody and Solo: A Star Wars Story being recent examples. Those, however, were incidents where filmmakers were fired. In the case of Fast 10, it was the director who had had enough. Enough of the constantly changing script, enough of the process of making a Fast movie, and enough of the managing from the movie’s driving star and fellow producer, Vin Diesel, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

Lin was handling writing duties on the movie and believed he had a locked script going into it. Universal and Diesel had other thoughts. A key location that had been secured was cut due to its Eastern Europe location, amid the war in Ukraine. And the movie still hadn’t cast one of its villains yet. On top of that, even as Lin tried to draw lines in the sand, the studio said it would be sending to London a writer to polish dialogue for some of the actors, a move that was expected but apparently not welcome by Lin at that time, sources say.

The constantly moving target proved too much for seasoned Lin, who on April 23 had a “major disagreement” with Diesel. The four-person meeting had begun with Diesel having new notes. It ended with a slammed door. “Justin finally had enough and said, ‘This movie is not worth my mental health,'” says one source. Both Lin and Diesel declined comment for this story.

A Universal spokesperson told THR: “Any creative differences leading to Justin Lin’s exit were with the studio, not with fellow producers, cast or crew.”

In the heat of the moment, Lin said he was through with the movie. The studio took him seriously. And by April 25, a settlement was reached for Lin to exit the production. He would remain involved as a producer. A great many of the crew had worked on F9 with Lin and for a spell wondered what their next moves should be, but Lin, according to insiders, gave his blessing that they should stay on. Regardless, the muscle car had lost its driver as it was speeding down the highway.

On April 26, three days after the blowup, Lin announced his departure on the Fast social media channels. “With the support of Universal, I have made the difficult decision to step back as director of Fast X,” he wrote, also thanking his cast and crew for their support, and expressing pride at helping to build “the most diverse franchise in movie history.”

Lin’s departure was months in the making and offers a glimpse into the kind of high pressure-cooker environment that the movie series, now almost 21 years old, has become. It also illustrates how high the stakes are for its studio, Universal Pictures, its key star and producer, Diesel, and any director caught in the Sturm und Drang of making a mega-blockbuster.

Lin, more than any director, knew what he was getting into with Fast 10. He had directed five Fast movies, starting with the third installment, Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. He guided the series from a simple and modestly budgeted car-oriented action movie to a globe-spanning, stunt-cranking global box office juggernaut, especially with 2011’s Fast Five, which brought in Dwayne Johnson and set the new course: big names, bigger set pieces.

Lin was coming off of 2021’s F9: The Fast Saga, which had the unfortunate luck of being released during the pandemic. While a $726 million worldwide gross is nothing to lose your engine oil over, it was the lowest result since Fast Five. Pressure was on to make the 10th installment a barn-burner and the director, with little break, put the key in the ignition and started up right away to work on the next one.

The pressure on Universal to maintain the Fast franchise is immense. It is the biggest franchise in the studio’s history, grossing close to $6 billion theatrically. But 20 years in, the movies have become extraordinarily expensive.

Sources tell THR that Fast 10′s budget was hitting upwards of the $300 million mark, and that is without any marketing and publicity spend. Over a hundred million of that is for above-the-line costs, which have ballooned over the years and see the studio juggling high seven- and eight-figure salaries for actors such as Charlize Theron, whose part has only grown, latest newcomers Jason Momoa and Brie Larson, and veterans Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson. All those figures pale in comparison to the fees coming Diesel’s way. (Universal declined to comment.)

Diesel had become his own personality to be reckoned with at this point in the Fast franchise. He long ago had become the dominant force and was not afraid to flex his ample muscle. His clash with Dwayne Johnson led the former superstar wrestler to leave the franchise — even rebuffing public outreach. And the writing process for the movies was unorthodox, to say the least. Insiders say writers would pen action sequences and Diesel would say “yes” or “no” to them, leaving to the director the job of making them fit. Or not, if Diesel changed his mind. “The whole process is a mosaic that never stops moving,” says one insider who has seen up close the making of several Fast movies.

Fast has seen its share of unfortunate, if not tragic, setbacks. In 2013, Paul Walker, who starred in the movies with Diesel, died in a car accident while on a break from production. The movie suspended production for months while the studio, producers and director James Wan overhauled the entire shoot as they figured out ways to both honor Walker and move forward without him.

While clearly not as dire, Lin’s exit certainly was a most unwelcome development. Fast 10 pivoted to shooting second-unit photography as the studio and Diesel scrambled to find a replacement director. The process was costing the studio upwards of a million dollars a day to keep crew and locations on standby.

And finding a director for the franchise wasn’t going to be easy. “You need someone who can play ball with the studio, Vin and the actors,” notes an agency partner. “You can maybe count on two hands filmmakers that can take on this challenge. Most filmmakers will file this under ‘Life’s too short.’”

Obvious candidates, those who had previously helmed installments, were unavailable. But the production tried. F. Gary Gray (Fast 7) is in the middle of shooting a Kevin Hart movie for Netflix. Wan is in postproduction on Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. David Leitch is due to shoot a Fall Guy feature, to star Ryan Gosling, this summer. Even if it were to pull him off that project, the studio risked losing Gosling to another project, or worse, angering the actor, who may not want to push his schedule.

On the plus side, as one agency source notes, it could be great opportunity: “If you can land this 747 and prevent a crash, you’d be a hero.”

The hoped-for hero was found in Louis Leterrier, a sturdy hand who had experience in big visual effects work, having done the remake of Clash of the Titans and the well-regarded but short-lived Netflix series, Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, and action car chases thanks to the Jason Statham-starring Transporter movies. Leterrier had, according to one insider, always been in the contention for directing gigs for the Fast movies due to his experience and interest. Now he was getting his shot.

His deal is expected to close this week with the project out of the pit and back on the road shortly after.
    Braking point would've made a better headline.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Louis Leterrier

‘Fast 10’: Louis Leterrier Universal’s Pick to Replace Justin Lin
    Details and deals still need to be worked out, but if the pieces all come together, the movie could be back on track in a matter of days.
    BY BORYS KIT
    MAY 2, 2022 9:52AM

Louis Letterier TAYLOR HILL/FILMMAGIC

Fast 10 has found its new director.

Louis Leterrier, the helmer behind Now You See Me and several Transporter action movies, is Universal’s choice to take over the movie and replace director Justin Lin, who abruptly left the job just days into shooting.

Details and deals still need to be worked out, but if the pieces all come together, the movie could be back on track in a matter of days.

“With the support of Universal, I have made the difficult decision to step back as director of Fast X, while remaining with the project as a producer,” Lin, who co-wrote the film with Dan Mazeau, said in a statement posted to the franchise’s official Twitter account on April 26. “Over 10 years and five films, we have been able to shoot the best actors, the best stunts and the best **** car chases. On a personal note, as the child of Asian immigrants, I am proud of helping to build the most diverse franchise in movie history. I will forever be grateful to the amazing cast, crew and studio for their support, and for welcoming me into the Fast family.”

The move was fairly unprecedented; while filmmakers have been fired during productions, rarely has one left by choice.

Lin’s departure put Universal in a pickle, as the movie is the 10th installment in one of the most important franchises in the studio’s history. The studio, in order not to miss a beat, switched to second-unit photography as it searched desperately for a new director.

Universal worked with Leterrier on The Incredible Hulk, and the filmmaker is known as being a reliable helmer working on big-budget, effects-heavy fare such as Clash of the Titans, as well as action franchises like the Jason Statham-starring Transporter movies. Recently, he was a key creative force behind the Emmy-winning series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
    Curious where Lin will end up.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Little Nobody

‘Fast X’: Scott Eastwood Returns to ‘Fast and Furious’ Franchise (Exclusive)
    The actor is set to reprise his role as Little Nobody in the latest installment of Universal’s hard-driving, multibillion-dollar film series.

BY BORYS KIT

Scott Eastwood PHILLIP FARAONE/FILMMAGIC

Scott Eastwood is returning to the world of Fast and Furious.

The actor is set to reprise his role as Little Nobody in Fast X, the latest installment of Universal’s hard-driving, multibillion-dollar franchise that is currently shooting in London.

The high-wattage cast already includes luminaries such as Jason Momoa, Charlize Theron and Brie Larson, along with franchise vets Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson and star Vin Diesel, who is also one of the producers. Alan Ritchson, star of the Amazon series Reacher, joined the production last week as one of the villains.

Eastwood appeared in Fate of the Furious, the eighth installment, released in 2017. His character was a rule-following government agent who is frequently seen with his boss, Mr. Nobody, a shady manipulator played by Kurt Russell. It is unclear if Russell is returning to the franchise.

Louis Leterrier is directing Fast X, having replaced Justin Lin days after shooting began. In addition to Diesel, producers include Neal Moritz, Justin Lin, Jeff Kirschenbaum and Samantha Vincent. Lin wrote the script with Dan Mazeau.

Eastwood’s franchise credits include Suicide Squad and Pacific Rim: Uprising, and he appeared opposite Jason Statham in Guy Ritchie’s thriller Wrath of Man. He was last seen in Amazon’s ensemble comedy I Want You Back with Charlie Day and Jenny Slate.

He is repped by UTA, LBI Entertainment and Goodman Genow.
    I was scheduled to do an interview with Elsa Pataky yesterday for Interceptor yesterday but it fell through...not that she's returning to this franchise given what happened to her character in Fate. Then again, if Letty could come back...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Rita

Rita Moreno Joins ‘Fast X’ to Play Vin Diesel’s Grandmother
    “I think my old age was waiting for you to invite me," the Oscar-winning actress told the franchise superstar in a video announcement.

BY RYAN PARKER

MAY 24, 2022 7:55AM

Vin Diesel and Rita Moreno DANIELE VENTURELLI/WIREIMAGE; EMMA MCINTYRE/GETTY IMAGES

Rita Moreno is ready to get fast and furious, as it was announced Tuesday the Oscar-winning actress is joining the highly anticipated Fast X.

Franchise superstar Vin Diesel shared the news via a video on his Instagram page. The EGOT-winning actress will play Dominic Toretto’s (Diesel) grandmother.

“It’s been my dream forever to work with Rita Moreno, and the fact that she’s here playing my grandmother makes my soul smile,” Diesel said in the video, which features him sitting between Moreno and co-star Michelle Rodriguez. “I’m so blessed.”

The West Side Story icon said she was just as elated to be joining the franchise in that specific role. “You know what, I think I was getting … I think my old age was waiting for you to invite me. Isn’t that nice? And I’m here. And the answer is yes, I’ll do it.”

The Moreno news comes weeks after Louis Leterrier was named the new director of the film, replacing Justin Lin, who abruptly left the job just days into shooting. He remains on the project as a producer.

Lin, who returned to the franchise with F9: The Fast Saga (2021) after having previously directed the third through sixth films in the long-running series, had been set to direct both the 10th and 11th films, with the 11th planned as the final Fast installment.

The Fast films have proved to be some of the most lucrative IP in contemporary studio filmmaking and stand as the biggest franchise for Universal. The movies have a combined box office gross of over $6 billion, with the latest installment, F9, considered a hit by pandemic box office standards, grossing over $700 million.
    Now I'm impressed.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

FAST X | Official Trailer (Universal Studios) - HD

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Rodriguez v Theron

Mar 31, 2023 8:14am PT
    Michelle Rodriguez: Charlize Theron and I Shot Our ‘Fast X’ Fight Scene ‘With No Director… We Don’t Need One, Let’s Do This’

By Zack Sharf

Everett Collection

The official trailer for “Fast X” unveiled the first footage of Jason Momoa and Brie Larson joining the long-running action series, but it was the brutal fight scene between franchise veterans Michelle Rodriguez and Charlize Theron that packed the most punch. The duo go head-to-head in what looks like a fist fight for the ages, and Rodriguez recently told Vanity Fair they filmed it without a director.

“Can I just tell you — no pun intended, but Charlize is a monster,” Rodriguez said. “We shot our [‘Fast X’] fight sequence with no director. Bro, like, hands down, drop mic, we nailed it. We were there, we don’t need [a director], let’s do this.”

“Fast X” started production with Justin Lin, who has directed five “Fast & Furious” movies, but he departed the movie just days into filming because of creative differences. “The Transporter” and “Now You See Me” director Louis Leterrier was brought in as Lin’s replacement, but there was about a week where “Fast X” had no director. According to Rodriguez, that was when she and Theron filmed their fight scene. No principal director was on set for the scene, although Rodriguez did say a “second unit director” came on to help oversee.

“We kept that train running until Louie came in and took over,” Rodriguez added. “And [Charlize] is a consummate professional, sharp elbows, her work ethic is beyond.”

Variety has reached out to Universal Pictures for additional comment.

Leterrier revealed to Esquire Middle East in February that only four days separated getting the call from Universal to calling action on set.

“I read the script four times on the plane, and I said I had some ideas, and they said, ‘Great, because the whole third act is changing. Can you rewrite it tonight?’” Leterrier said. “I was literally on no sleep. I’d been on no sleep for days.”

“Obviously, this was not going to be set in stone,” the director continued. “But I was like, ‘Okay, yeah, I’ve got some ideas,’ and started writing. And obviously, since the third act was changing, I needed to change the first act. And when you rewrite the third act, and the first act, the second act has to go. So basically I had to on the fly rebuild the airplane.”

What can fans expect from the “Fast X” script? Rodriguez told Vanity Fair that moviegoers will be shocked at the ending.

“It is not really an ending, but it’s also like, ‘You can’t do this to us. We’re your die-hard fans, you can’t do this to us!'” she said. “You’re going to feel so cheated in a way, but then so gratified and excited about what’s to come. I can’t divulge more than that, but get ready for a shocker. After 23 years of shooting these things, it’s really tough at this stage to shock me, and they got me good.”

“Fast X” is set to open in theaters on May 19 from Universal Pictures.
    Rodriguez v Theron? I'm all in.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips