Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A Tiger's Tale by Patrick Lugo

We meet again

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiaman View Post
    Got my copy of Volume 1 just in time for the Independence Day holiday and enjoyed it a lot more than I expected. Loved the glossary section that explained the terms.

Excited for Volume 2!
    I can't believe it's taken me this long to reply - HERE of all places. But to say it again. Thanks for the kind words and social boosts. Also here.
    PLUGO (formerly Design Sifu) author, illustrator, comic creator:@PLUGO on Twitter | @PLUGOarts on Instagram - but all the good stuff is on PLUGOarts.com

Quote Originally Posted by @PLUGO View Post
    I can't believe it's taken me this long to reply - HERE of all places. But to say it again. Thanks for the kind words and social boosts. Also here.
    Of course! Anything for a fellow member of the Wulin and Kung Fu Comics world

Bruce Lee art

While August was the 50th anniversary of the release of ENTER THE DRAGON I've only just had the chance to celebrate it with this blog post spotlighting the Tiger's Tale version of Bruce Lee i illustrated for the 25th Anniversary Bruce Lee special I worked on so many years ago.
    Name:  Bruce Lee.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  86.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PLUGO (formerly Design Sifu) author, illustrator, comic creator:@PLUGO on Twitter | @PLUGOarts on Instagram - but all the good stuff is on PLUGOarts.com

Quote Originally Posted by @PLUGO View Post
    While August was the 50th anniversary of the release of ENTER THE DRAGON I've only just had the chance to celebrate it with this blog post spotlighting the Tiger's Tale version of Bruce Lee i illustrated for the 25th Anniversary Bruce Lee special I worked on so many years ago.
    Wow! That's just how I imagine he would look today if he was still alive!

More Bruce Lee

We've spent September looking at the various iterations of Bruce Lee, from memes to fanart to T-shirts. Check it out.
    Name:  BruceTravolta.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  32.0 KB

Wuxia Comic Update: ZHAO!

Wuxia Comics continue to flourish. Zhao Volume 1 – An epic 200-page graphic novel steeped in historical fiction, chronicling the legendary saga of the Spear-Master of the Zhao Clan

Looking Back at the December 1997 issue of WORLD OF MARTIAL ARTS

When Tiger’s Tale was regularly seeing print in the pages of Kung Fu Tai Chi and our other magazines, I was offered a sort of comic-special. I would have 10 pages and a pull-out-center-poster specifically for Tiger’s Tale. This comic-special would be included in an issue of World of Martial Arts.

Name:  WorldofMartiakArts-DEC97.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  98.4 KB

All of Gene's recent Lou Reed related activities

...moved me to dig up some snap-shots from my one-on-one photoshoot with the man, the myth the legend.

Name:  RenGuangyi-LouReed.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  26.0 KB
    https://atigerstale.com/lou-reed-got-qi/

It just seems like a lot

I just did a talk with the Kitchen Sisters for KALW last month, and that was covered by Alembic.

Laurie is coming through SF next month, but she's only in town for one day in between gigs on her West Coast tour so we probably won't be able to connect.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart