Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rickson beats fighters who have mullets

Badger Guest

Rickson beats fighters who have mullets

Rickson Gracie defeated a guy with a mullet who was freakin huge. Rickson was much smaller and weaker. Althoug h the guys with mullets may be bigger and stronger they still suck. Jiujitsu's smooth technique easily destroyed the mullets despite a major strength and size disadvantage.
    One of the mullet guys name is David Levicki. Rickson took him down, kneed his s pine, then smashed his face in with punches from the mount.

Mullets have been proven to be ineffective in real NHB combat. Mullets suck!

h

t

Badger Guest

p

Badger Guest
    Rickson does not have a mullet.

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Okay, I know this isn't a serious post, and I know that Rickson is a tough, smart fighter who knows what he's doing. BUT! It looks to my untrained eye like a taiji application of brush knee, twist body in that first photo where R. has his foot high in the air might cause him a lot of problems.

Badger Guest
    yea.. well it didn't matter because the guy had a mullet.

Badger

Support The Economy. Buy A Gun.

qeySuS Guest
    i'm SO ****ed off! In my trip to USA i went to a store that had some cool shirts, i found a shirt with the outlines of some guy with a Mullet on front, and on the back it said in black letters with red outlining "FEAR THE MULLET" but they only had it in like 3XL which is for HUGE people like paul varelens or something.

grrr i wanted that shirt.

Free thinkers are dangerous!

Badger Guest

qeysus-try this page

web page

Badger

ยจ

Wongsifu Guest
    man i think youre right , iguess its not so much the kung fu that loses in nhb its the mullets the differnet practitioners have !!!!didnt fred ettish the fetal fighter also have a mullet.
    ???

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

cwheelie Guest

Badger......

Been going to "Mulletsgalore" for awhile. that site rocks dude! Good call posting the link :D

de ja fu - The feeling that somewhere, somehow you've been kicked in the head like this before.

Tigerstyle Guest

Make up your mind, Badger

First you show how ineffective the mullet is, then in the same thread you promote a site that tells us to "Fear the mullet."

Are you just trying to build a false sense of security when fighting against that "style", while secretly cultivating your own mullet to destroy unsuspecting MMA's?

Fear Badger's mullet.

Badger Guest
    Has anyone noticed that Sakuraba the Gracie Killer has no mullet.

But Sak does have more of a mullet than Silva who defeated him.

Badger Guest
    Of course Rickson is taking necessary precautions.

[

krome Guest
    Once again the mullet has been proven ineffective.

Use what works not what looks pretty.

Badger Guest
    I am making a challenge to all mulletheads.I will prove to you the mullet is inferior.I have already been to all the local Walmarts & beat their best.Will any of you mullets fight me? I will accept challenges every other friday between 5:30am to 6:00am when the planets are perfectly aligned.

Badger

Waidan Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Badger:
    I have already been to all the local Walmarts & beat their best.[/quote]

LOL. Badger is correct.