Thread: Aliens

Blog Entries

Aliens

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Aliens! But of course!

Did they say the aliens dropped off two guys who took the internet screen names Kwaichang and Uki?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Blog Entries
    i just want to know if they brought some soap with them!!!!!

well, it only makes sense, seeing as most of the planet is water.

the land is more of an inconvenience to teh dolphins and whales really.

Kung Fu is good for you.

I hate to pick...

...but shouldn't it be a USO (unidentified swimming object) not UFO?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but uso's weren't known prior to ufo's.........uso recognition is pretty recent compared to ufo sightings.

and everyone thinks that all the worlds navy vessels are fighting simple pirates off the coast of africa, who sail around in skiffs, armed with ak-47's... LOL. people are in for quite a shocker.

Were they driving an old Ford van pouring smoke out the back with a light blue tag?

And it's Unidentified Submerged Objects, not Swimming.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Blog Entries

Roswell Alien Footage Released HD

Cool video.

Do we have any idea where it came from?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Nvm. Just saw the Alien Disclosure Group tag at the end.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

video time stamping in 1947?

I'm gonna go with CGI by a guy who didn't do his research.
    *edit
    filmed off of a tv or projector.
    still, why would some agenda based little group have this and not
    up front release?
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 05-02-2011 at 05:25 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This is also short and interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmvuZ...eature=related

real aliens dont look like aborted fetuses

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Mexican aliens

Mummified alien corpses presented in Mexican parliament are not alien at all
    ABC Science /
    By science and technology reporter Jack Ryan
    Posted Wed 13 Sep 2023 at 6:39pmWednesday 13 Sep 2023 at 6:39pm

An alleged 'non-human' being that was presented to Mexico's lower house.(Getty Images: Anadolu Agency/Contributor)

What has three fingers, a long slender grey body and a bulbous head? The internet might have you believe the answer is "an alien corpse".

Key points:
    Two shrunken, grey "bodies" were presented to a Mexican congressional hearing on Tuesday
    Jaime Maussan, a self-proclaimed ufologist, says they were found in Cusco, Peru in 2017
    Massaun's previous claims of discovery have been debunked

The truth is not so fantastic.

On Tuesday, Mexican journalist and self-described UFO enthusiast Jaime Maussan presented two caskets in Mexico's congressional chambers during a hearing on unidentified flying objects.

When the lids were lifted off the caskets, two tiny, human-shaped figures appeared.

Maussan, who has previously presented debunked claims of alien corpses, says these grey bodies are the corpses of 800- and 1,700-year-old "non-human" beings.

But experts — and much of the public — are not convinced.

"I tend to think if it looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is," said Jonti Horner, an astrobiologist at the University of Southern Queensland.

"I also tend to think if they look too human to be true, they almost certainly are not alien."

The experts might not be sold on Maussan's declaration, but that hasn't stopped the would-be extraterrestrials from capturing the attention of outlets across the globe.

Even 20th Century Studios, the studio behind Alien, Star Wars and a torrent of blockbuster sci-fi films, has got in on the act.

So, why aren't these unusual bodies "aliens" and how can we spot the fakes and forgeries from legit detections? Let's take a look.

Extraordinary claims

The bodies were reportedly discovered in algae mines in Cusco, Peru back in 2017.

"I can affirm that these bodies have no relation to human beings," said Jose de Jesus Zalce Benitez, director of the Scientific Institute for Health of the Mexican navy, during the hearing.

But that doesn't mean they're aliens, either.

Et voila! Aliens ... right?(Getty Images: Anadolu Agency/Contributor)

Scientists working with the National Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry with Accelerators at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (NAUM) put the bodies through a battery of tests, including an analysis of DNA and 3D X-rays.

This is a good first step for confirmation, but is by no means equivocal evidence.

The NAUM did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

"Of course it was all made up," said Julieta Fierro, a scientist at the Institute of Astronomy at the NAUM.

Professor Fierro also pointed out that carbon-14 dating, which was used to determine the age of the specimens, would not be useful if the creatures were from another planet.

Their chemistry would be different and another method required to analyse their true age.

Lastly, she mentioned that getting an alien from Peru through customs to Mexico would be a rather difficult process.

Not aliens

Thanks to the media attention, the university re-released a statement first published in 2017, stating its scientists only perform carbon dating of samples provided to it, and do not come into contact with the original specimens.

"In no case do we make conclusions about the origin of said samples," the statement read.

There were some wild allegations made during the congressional hearing, including that 30 per cent of the DNA in the samples were unknown and that one of the bodies has "eggs" inside it, according to the X-rays.

Unfortunately, other experts have not been able to analyse the creatures up-close and the data has not been released to the public. An independent analysis of the results would go a long way to confirming just what these creatures are.

In 2015, Maussan led an event in Mexico that claimed to have discovered a mummified alien body. According to fact-checking website Snopes, the claim is false and it remains unclear if the mummy is simply a corpse or a hoax.

"He [Maussan] has told me many times that people from other worlds never visit me because I don't believe they exist," Professor Fierro said.

It's likely alien life could be much less advanced. For instance, the most dominant form of life on our planet is not human.

We're outnumbered, drastically, by microorganisms.

Fortunately, we just might be able to detect signs of their existence on far-flung worlds.

Finding (actual) alien life

This past week, NASA's famed James Webb Space Telescope spotted methane and carbon dioxide on an exoplanet about 120 light-years from Earth.

How astronomers are looking for life beyond Earth
    Programs dedicated to the search for extraterrestrial intelligence have worked tirelessly searching for cosmic "hellos" in the form of radio signals, writes Sara Webb.

The planet, K2-18b, also bore potential signs of a chemical known as dimethyl sulfide. On Earth, this chemical is only produced by life.

Could this mean K2-18b might also harbour aliens? It's a little early to say. The creation of dimethyl sulfide might also be formed on different planets by geological processes we've yet to discover.

Nevertheless, the detection highlights an important fact about hunting for extraterrestrials.

It's more likely we find evidence for them in chemical signatures than as fully formed humanoids.

"That's more how I would expect evidence of aliens to come into the news," Professor Horner said.

NASA investigates UFOs

Adding to the alien intrigue this week is a NASA report on unidentified flying objects by the unidentified anomalous phenomena or UAP independent study team.

The report is intended to help NASA determine how it will collect data on UAP in the future, hoping to shed light on the phenomena.

The agency stated in a press release that there are "currently a limited number of high-quality observations of UAP, which make it impossible to draw firm scientific conclusions about their nature".

The full report is due to be released tonight around 11.30pm AEST.
    I hate to say it but bawang nailed it in the post above...twelve years ago...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart