Thread: These Pants are Really Nice, But Pricey!!

These Pants are Really Nice, But Pricey!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post

Hi, mickey.

That’s in Taiwan (NT is New Taiwan Dollars). So the price listed is about $113.00 US, give or take. Still expensive, IMO, but nowhere near what it looks like.

I don’t wear kung fu pants anymore. The ones now don’t hold up very well. I train by myself now; nobody sees me, so i wear sweatpants. And sometimes even old cargo pants. This might sound sacrilegious, but if I could find a good pair of Karate gi pants, I’d wear those, since the ones I wore back in my karate days held up through years of (often very rough) training, and never got holes or torn seams. But I’m betting that karate, and even judo gi pants, aren’t made to last anymore like they used to be.

Hey Jimbo,

You seem to be the beep to the flatline at this forum. Every now and then, Gene shows up with shock pads, screaming, "CLEAR!!!!".

mickey

I wouldn't warn ya. I'd just shock ya.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    You seem to be the beep to the flatline at this forum. Every now and then, Gene shows up with shock pads, screaming, "CLEAR!!!!".
    Ha. I still feed this forum with what I find on the newsfeeds daily. Glad to have the rest of you participating every once in a while too.

This reminds me of those 'happiness is warm pants' threads... Anyone else here remember those?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart