Thread: Jonathan Majors: Something is Missing.....

Jonathan Majors: Something is Missing.....

Greetings,

Usually, when a celebrity or anyone of note is involved in a situation like the one that JM experienced, there is that wonderful release of footage of the 911 call or the police bodycam footage. Both are absent here. Would the footage exonerate him? Where are the photos showing the alledged abuse? Or, does the woman have a kink for getting choked during intimacies in order to intensify her neuro surges?

Additionally, there may be the possibility that the person that JM called the police on may have a mental health condition. IF the call was REALLY about requesting EMS assistance in response to that person's mental health state, the police are the first to arrive. It is that way in New York City.

I see cancel culture already at work here. Let the truth come to light first.

SHUT ME UP! SHOW US THE FOOTAGE!!!

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-20-2023 at 08:16 AM.

Greetings,

It was interesting that within a couple of hours of my posting this thread, info started popping up in support of JM. Reports of actual footage showing the victim not at all in the shape previously reported through media. It still remains to be seen. Conversely, almost in a desperate attempt to push back on anything that would make JM appear in a good light, there were reports of women contacting the DA with their experiences. It really came across to me as a beacon for a financial payday. If JM really is that kind of monster, why wait until now? Something is still not right about this situation.

Time will tell.

mickey

The tide slowly turns in favor of JM....

More..... in favor of JM

And More....

and still MORE... BIG TIME MORE!!!

D.A. Pushback....

Greetings,

This is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMbjvW0Dg0

mickey

JM Found Guilty of Assault.....

Greetings,

What a bizarre outcome for JM. I hope he appeals. Many people can see through the BS of this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6_3dEm_ns

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 12-18-2023 at 05:01 PM.

The Social pushback is Glorious.......

Greetings,

People are catching on to the "nonsense", something that has cost JM millions of dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fjdnZjKYs

mickey

A personal experience from the NYC jury selection process.....

Greetings,

During the selections for jurors for a particular case, we were asked, given the meager evidence, if we would be able to deliver a guilty decision. I found such a question shocking and it had me wondering whether the selection process that I was a part of was actually a survey. If the jurors that served were asked such questions, JM had an uphill battle against a jury that was hard pressed to find him guilty on something ("something" meaning ANYTHING).

Time will tell with this,

mickey

Greetings,

More allegations surface, some that are so serious that they should have been substantiated with police reports. (I find the timing of these allegations interesting, as if there is a desperate need to see JM sentence to time in prison.) Where are those reports? What is most disturbing is that JM's lawyer is not bouncing back with questions like that. By not doing so, she is seriously compromising her client and slamming nails into the coffin of his career. Instead, she is acknowledging that there were difficulties with JM's past relationships and that there was no physical abuse. The acknowledgement of past difficulties is more than enough for cancel culture: Guilty, Guilty, Gulty!!!

EDIT: Given the amount of potential income JM has lost, he needs a kick@ss legal team. He should have had that from the very beginning.

EDIT2: Given what it supposedly takes to get Hollywood support, who/whom did JM refuse to get on his knees to in appreciation for those opportunities?

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 02-11-2024 at 12:56 PM.