Thread: Tiffany Chen & Robert DeNiro

Tiffany Chen...

...now I'm really happy for her. Wow.

Who Is Tiffany Chen? 5 Things to Know About Robert De Niro’s Girlfriend Amid Baby News
    By Meredith Nardino May 10, 2023

Tiffany Chen and Robert De NiroBav Media/SplashNews.com; Rob Latour/Shutterstock

Mystery woman no more. Robert De Niro has kept his relationship with Tiffany Chen under wraps since the pair were first linked in 2021.

The twosome reportedly connected on the set of 2015’s The Intern. At the time, the Oscar winner was married to Grace Hightower, with whom he welcomed son Elliot and daughter Helen in 1998 and 2011, respectively.

De Niro and the socialite tied the knot in 1997, two years before he filed for divorce and sued Hightower for custody of their son. The pair later reconciled and renewed their vows in 2004, but they called it quits for good in 2018.

“Grace and I have two beautiful children together. We are entering a period of transition in our relationship, which is a difficult but constructive process,” the Meet the Parents actor noted in a statement to Us Weekly at the time.

Three years later, De Niro was photographed holding hands with Chen on a romantic European getaway. The duo were caught packing on the PDA while on a yacht with friends.

Over the years, the Taxi Driver star and the competitive martial artist have remained tight-lipped about their relationship. The pair were spotted meeting up with De Niro’s pals Billy Crystal and Harvey Keitel at Giorgio Baldi in Los Angeles in April 2023, one month before the Godfather Part II actor announced the arrival of his seventh child.

The New York native told ET Canada in May 2023 that he “just had” baby No. 7, but he did not immediately reveal the identity of the child’s mother. His About My Father costar Kim Cattrall hinted later that month that De Niro welcomed the newborn with Chen.

“God bless him. His significant other, Tiffany, is such a beautiful woman,” the Sex and the City alum gushed to Extra. “She came to the set once with her family and watched filming, and she was gorgeous and sweet. I’m happy for both of them.”

De Niro first became a father in 1976, welcoming son Raphael with his then-wife, Diahnne Abbott. He also adopted Abbott’s daughter from a previous relationship, Drena, before the couple’s 1988 split.

The Golden Globe winner went on to welcome twin sons Julian and Aaron via surrogate with model Toukie Smith, whom he dated from 1988 to 1996. While fans were shocked to hear De Niro’s family expanded even further in 2023 — at 79 years old — he assured Page Six the pregnancy was “planned.”

“How you could not plan that kind of thing?” he teased while promoting About My Father.

Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!

Scroll down to learn more about Chen:

Credit: Bav Media/SplashNews.com

1. What Does Tiffany Chen Do for a Living?
    Chen is a martial arts professional and instructor who has earned numerous titles and awards from around the globe. She was inducted into Inside Kung-Fu magazine's Hall of Fame in February 2011 at the age of 26. As a child, Chen took up ballet, figure skating, swimming and gymnastics before following in her dad's martial arts footsteps.

Credit: Francois Duhamel/Waverly/Warner Bros/Kobal/Shutterstock

2. How Did Tiffany Chen Meet Robert De Niro?
    Chen's talents landed her a role in the 2015 movie The Intern where she taught tai chi to De Niro and costar Anne Hathaway. The film is reportedly how the couple were introduced, though they didn't begin their romance until years later.

Credit: Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

3. When Did Tiffany Chen Start Dating Robert De Niro?
    The twosome were romantically linked in summer 2021 after they were spotted holding hands in the South of France. Pics obtained by the Daily Mail at the time showed the pair packing on the PDA on a luxury yacht. While they've been photographed together countless times since, neither De Niro nor Chen have publicly confirmed their relationship.

Credit: JLDuenas/SplashNews.com

4. Who Are Tiffany Chen's Parents?
    The world champion is the daughter of Yang Tai Chi Grandmaster William C. C. Chen, who runs his own martial arts academy.

"My plan has always been to learn how to be as great as my father," Tiffany noted during a 2011 interview. "My father is such an inspiration and has given back so much, working together with my mother [Priscilla] at our tai chi school and through his teaching around the world. He is an amazing mentor and role model."

Credit: LONE WOLF/MEGA

5. Has Tiffany Chen Been Married Before?
    Little is known about Tiffany's prior relationships and dating life. In a 2011 interview, she explained the importance of having "generous, beautiful people" in her circle. "Surrounding yourself with good people creates a symbiotic relationship that makes everyone's quality of life go up exponentially," she said.
    The-Intern
    William-C-C-Chen-Tai-Chi-Chuan-info
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Well, I'm happy for them. The Tai Chi scene of The Intern definitely stuck on me .

Does this need its own thread?

Robert De Niro, Tiffany Chen attend Tribeca Film Festival after welcoming baby Gia: See photos
    Charles Trepany
    USA TODAY

Robert De Niro stepped out with his girlfriend Tiffany Chen two months after the couple welcomed a child together.

The pair were photographed Wednesday holding hands on the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City as they attended a screening of "Kiss the Future." De Niro, 79, previously revealed he welcomed his seventh child in April with Chen.

De Niro's representative Stan Rosenfield confirmed the baby's birth to USA TODAY on May 9, but did not provide any details. On May 11, the "Godfather" star shared more details with "CBS Mornings" host Gayle King, who showed off the first photo of the baby girl, Gia Virginia.

"I said 'Could I please, please, please break the news about what kind of baby is it? What's the baby's name? How did this come about?' " King said on air, adding that the actor agreed to share more about the youngster.

Robert De Niro and his girlfriend Tiffany Chen arrive to the screening of "Kiss the Future" during the opening night of the Tribeca Film Festival at OKX Theater in New York City on June 7.

Gayle said that baby De Niro was born April 6 and weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces.

De Niro is also dad to Drena, 51, and Raphael, 46, from his first marriage to Diahnne Abbott. He shares twins Julian and Aaron, 27, with Toukie Smith, whom he never married. And he shares Elliot, 25, and Helen Grace, 11, with Grace Hightower, whom he wed in 1997 and separated from in 2018. He is also a grandfather.

The actor first spilled the news about his new addition in an interview with ET Canada during a conversation about his film "About My Father", released May 26.

De Niro and Chen welcomed a baby together in April.

When reporter Brittnee Blair noted De Niro's six kids, he corrected her, saying, "Seven, actually."

"I just had a baby," he revealed.

He also spoke to Blair about fatherhood, saying he believes "in being loving with (his) kids,” but that sometimes, parents have “to be stern about stuff.”

“I mean, there’s no way around it with kids. I don’t like to have to lay down the law and stuff like that. But, (sometimes) you just have no choice,” he said. “And any parent, I think, would say the same thing. You always want to do the right thing by the children and give them the benefit of the doubt but sometimes you can’t.”

More:Robert De Niro welcomes seventh child at 79, shares name and first photo

Contributing: Morgan Hines
    The-Intern
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Started a 'Tiffany Chen & Robert DeNiro'

Robert De Niro’s partner Tiffany Chen diagnosed with Bell’s palsy after giving birth

Martial arts instructor Tiffany Chen shares that she was diagnosed with Bell’s palsy shortly after giving birth to her first child — and partner Robert De Niro’s seventh — in April. (Andy Kropa / Invision / Associated Press)
    BY NARDINE SAADSTAFF WRITER
    JULY 14, 2023 8:57 AM PT

Robert De Niro’s partner Tiffany Chen has revealed that she was diagnosed with Bell’s palsy after giving birth in April.

Chen opened up about the postpartum health complication in an interview with “CBS Mornings” host Gayle King, who revealed the tot’s name and first photo in May after getting the runaround from the Oscar-winning actor. On Friday, the newborn, Gia Virginia Chen De Niro, made her TV debut.

Chen said that despite a “really easy” pregnancy with De Niro’s seventh child, “everything was starting to just fall down on itself” after her C-section delivery. The martial arts instructor also described her face as “melting on itself.”

Right after the delivery, she felt a sharp pain behind her ear and noticed that her face was “looking odder.” Doctors initially told her the symptoms were likely a result of fluid buildup after giving birth, but the symptoms worsened when she got home. Her tongue felt strange, “a little tingly, starting to get a little bit numb,” and in a week she was readmitted to the hospital.

“I lost all facial function the minute I got into the hospital. And the one thing that threw everybody off was that it was perfectly symmetrical how everything had fallen and how everything wasn’t working,” she said.

The athlete’s MRI showed that she had Bell’s palsy, a neurological disorder that causes severe muscle weakness or facial paralysis. The condition usually affects one side of the face. It can be temporary and tends to resolve itself or with some treatment, according to the Mayo Clinic.

With its authentic taste and vibrant atmosphere, Spain adds a touch of Mediterranean charm and culinary excellence to your next get-together. Your guests will be treated to a sensory journey that captures the essence of Spanish culture.

Chen said that “everything fell,” including her lower lip, making it hard for her to speak or make any facial expressions. And the palsy affected both sides of her face, which is rare.

“I got to a point where it was just hanging and I’d have to hold it up,” she said. “And to talk, I’d have to hold my chin and I’d have to manipulate my lower lip to make certain sounds. I couldn’t say ‘Bob.’”

While her symptoms have improved, some self-conscious issues have remained, including not being able to smile at Gia.

“I couldn’t give her kisses. That’s what made me self-conscious,” Chen said, later adding, “The thing I did worry about was, ‘What if it didn’t get better?’ Was my kid going to get made fun of for having the weird-looking mom? That’s the only time, like, vanity comes into play. It’s how it affects the child.”

Chen was frustrated by negative commentary that focused on her appearance after initial headlines about De Niro’s age at Gia’s birth subsided. (De Niro is 79 and has six other children.)

“I’m like, ‘Mind your own business a bit. And if you want to say something, don’t always attach what you think in your mind as the story. You don’t know us. You don’t know what happened in somebody’s life,’” Chen said. “People were saying all sorts of nasty things about, you know, my appearance and me being angry. And I’m just kind of like, ‘This is, like, the happiest time in my life.’”

The comments also encouraged Chen to share her story to be an ally to other women who are criticized in similar manners.

Chen, who met De Niro when she played his tai chi instructor in his 2015 comedy “The Intern,” said that he was sweet and supportive throughout the ordeal.

“[De Niro] tried to say that he didn’t see any difference, he didn’t see any change,” Chen laughed. “He was like ‘No. ... You look fine.’ He’s like, ‘Maybe you look a little stern.’ And I’m like ‘Really?’ My whole face has melted on itself. But he was very strong, very supportive.”

Chen’s revelation comes amid news that a woman who allegedly sold fentanyl-laced pills to De Niro’s 19-year-old grandson Leandro was arrested. Leandro died earlier this month, but no cause of death was given at the time.

Nardine Saad covers breaking entertainment news, trending culture topics, celebrities and their kin for the Los Angeles Times. She joined The Times in 2010 as a MetPro trainee and has reported from homicide scenes, flooded canyons, red carpet premieres and award shows.
    Tiffany Chen & Robert DeNiro
    The-Intern
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

HBD Bob

Robert De Niro's Unique 80th Birthday Cake Is a Must-See
    By Paige Gawley* 4:46 PM PDT, August 18, 2023

Robert De Niro's birthday cake was as impressive as the guest list at his party! The celebrated actor turned 80 on Thursday and marked the milestone with a star-studded party and a show-stopping cake.

The remarkably realistic dessert, which was photographed as it was wheeled into the bash at New York City's Locanda Verde, appeared to a replica the Greenwich Hotel and Tribeca Screening Room, and featured a photo of De Niro fixing his tie on the edible screen. The cake also include stadium seating, in which edible figurines sat, serving as the moviegoers.

"Happy birthday, Bob!" the masterpiece read.

Christopher Peterson / SplashNews
    The lengthy list of celebs who were there to enjoy the special treat included Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas, Uma Thurman, Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken, Lorne Michaels, Paul McCartney and Alec Baldwin.

De Niro's family was likewise in attendance, as his girlfriend, Tiffany Chen, and their 4-month-old daughter, Gia, were on hand for the occasion.

The big bash came just over a month after De Niro and Chen's baby girl made her TV debut during Chen's CBS Mornings interview with Gayle King. The baby made a brief appearance during the near-10-minute conversation, during which the world-champion martial artist opened up to King about the scary postpartum complication she endured after giving birth to the actor's seventh child.

A few days later, on CBS Mornings, King shared the first photo of De Niro and Chen's daughter. King also revealed that little Gia takes her middle name, Virginia, from De Niro's mother.
    Wow, that's quite a party in attendance.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

De Niro v Robinson

Robert De Niro's girlfriend Tiffany Chen called his ex-personal assistant a 'nasty *****' and compared her to 'Single White Female'
    Janon Fisher Nov 3, 2023, 7:10 AM PDT

Tiffany Chen and Robert De Niro in 2023. Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Getty Images

Tiffany Chen, partner to Robert De Niro, took the stand Thursday in U.S. Federal Court in Manhattan.
    Chen testified that De Niro’s former personal assistant Graham Chase Robinson was obsessed with him.
    Robinson denied Chen’s allegations and painted De Niro as an abusive, unrelenting boss.

The gender discrimination case against Robert De Niro stemmed from a pitched battle between his new girlfriend and his "office wife" over who would gain domestic supremacy of his Upper East Side townhouse, according to testimony in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday.

The "Goodfellas" actor's latest squeeze Tiffany Chen, 45, took the witness stand in the afternoon to testify against Graham Chase Robinson, 41, the star's former executive assistant, who sued the two-time Oscar winner for $12 million in a federal discrimination claim.

Robinson, who worked for De Niro's vanity company Canal Productions for 11 years, claimed that the "Raging Bull" star was an abusive boss who wanted her at his beck and call 24/7.

De Niro hit back with his own countersuit, charging that Robinson plundered the petty cash drawer and racked up the company's American Express bill buying groceries, expensive meals, hotel bills and more than $30,000 in Uber and taxi fares over two years. The actor also claimed she stole five million frequent flyer miles.

Robinson's lawyers called Chen to the witness stand hoping to portray her as a jealous girlfriend on a vendetta.

Robinson was fixated on De Niro, Chen alleged

Chen, wearing black leggings, a ponytail and light brown cowlneck sweater with matching high heel boots, told the court that she tried to get along with the long-time assistant, but said it became clear pretty soon that Robinson was a "mean, insecure and territorial girl."

"She used every opportunity to get into the space we were in," Chen told the court, comparing Robinson’s behavior to the obsessive villain in the 1992 thriller "Single White Female."

"She was worried that I was going to get in between his relationship with her," Chen told the court.

Tiffany Chen said Graham Chase Robinson was a constant interference in her relationship with Robert De Niro. U.S. Federal Court, Manhattan/Insider

Chen, a Golden Gloves boxer from an internationally recognized martial arts family, met the actor during the 2015 filming of "The Intern" in which she played a Tai Chi instructor.

They started dating while De Niro was still married to his former wife Grace Hightower and she moved in with him in 2018 around the time of his divorce.

The couple still live together in the Upper East Side townhouse with their daughter and 15 dogs, Chen said.

She portrayed Robinson as perpetually angry, sabotaging Chen at every turn.

"I started to see from the very beginning that she was very angry in a certain way. Very mean and bitter. She was a hot mess all the time," Chen said.

Chen said that Robinson was so controlling that she was the only one who knew about the security system of De Niro's home and would come into the house when the couple was away to rearrange the furniture. Chen said Robison would come into the couple's bedroom and unplug her chargers and throw her electronics on the floor.

"She thinks she's your wife," Chen wrote in an email read in court. "I'm tired of her rearranging things and throw my stuff on the floor in chaos whenever she decides she wants to be the 'lady of the house.' It's bizarre and it really has to stop."

Chen said on a charter flight she took alone back from Antigua Robinson deliberately did not arrange for an in-flight meal for her, an omission that the girlfriend said felt deliberate.

On one occasion, Chen said that Robinson felt so entitled in her role as scheduler and personal handler that she was openly contemptuous of De Niro.

"I swear to God, he's so ****ing annoying," Chen said Robinson once told her. "He annoys me all the time."

When Chen said Robinson failed to act over a toxic mold infestation at the townhouse, she sought to limit her duties to the production company only, keeping her away from the couple's home.

"I have had it with Chase's bull****," according to Chen's email read in court. "Chase is a straight up Nasty *****."

In another Chen promised, "I'm going to ****ing give that ***** what she deserves."

Tiffany Chen makes her feelings clear in an email to her partner Robert De Niro. U.S. Federal Court Manhattan/Insider
    De Niro was an insufferable and exacting boss, Robinson testified

Robinson, who grew up on the Upper East Side and went to the private Saddle River Day School and then to the boutique St. Lawrence University, also took the stand Wednesday describing the relentlessly needy De Niro as a demanding, abusive boss.

She denied ever having any attraction to the actor and denied having any designs on coming between him and his girlfriend.

In her lawsuit, she said he underpaid her, relegating her to menial household tasks and even had her scratch his back. She claims she was forced to quit in 2019 when she pulled down $300,000 a year.

"He got frustrated quite a bit," she said.

Robinson said that De Niro would call her five to 10 times a day from 5:30 to sometimes late into the night.

One time she was out with friends at Nobu at 10:30 at night and he called her asking where she was, what she was doing and who she was with. He then asked her to bring him a martini from the restaurant's bar.

"He came downstairs. He was in his pajamas and slippers and I dropped it off in a plastic cup," she said.

Robinson said that after she got home De Niro rang again at 1 a.m.

Her testimony is expected to continue Friday morning.
    Don't mess with Tiffany.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The Guardian interview

This interview is long - I only cut&pasted the relevant bit. Follow the link for the entire piece

‘Our political situation is such a fragile thing’: Robert De Niro on fatherhood, family – and Trump
    Alex Moshakis
    He’s one of Hollywood’s greatest stars – and one of its most private. At 80, he has become a father again, has just made another Scorsese film and is still outspoken about the dangers of Donald Trump
    Not long before De Niro and I meet, it is announced that he has had another child – his seventh, and his first with his current girlfriend, the actor Tiffany Chen. When I offer congratulations he nods plainly. And when I ask how things are going, he says, “It’s going OK,” shrugs, and screws up his features into a kind of parent-face that suggests he might be muddling through.

As Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, 1976. Photograph: Everett Collection Inc/Alamy

We both laugh.

De Niro has said of child-rearing, “It’s always good and mysterious and you don’t know what the hell is going to happen.” I ask if he agrees with that statement now.

“You never know,” he says.

“That’s still true?” I ask.

“Of course it’s true!” he says. “It’s true for everybody.”

“It’s still mysterious?” I ask.

“You never know what’s going to happen,” he says. “They surprise you.”

I ask if things get easier.

“It doesn’t get easier,” he says, becoming pleasantly private. “It is what it is. It’s OK. I mean, I don’t do the heavy lifting. I’m there, I support my girlfriend. But she does the work. And we have help, which is so important.”

I ask if he enjoys fatherhood.

“Of course I do.”

“What about it do you enjoy?” I ask.

“All of it! With a baby it’s different to with my 11-year-old. My adult children. My grandchildren. It’s all different.”

“In what way?” I ask.

“Well, I don’t talk to the adult children the way I talk to my baby,” he says, in a way I think suggests exasperation, “or the way I speak to my 11-year-old, though she’s pretty smart. But… I don’t know if you have kids.”

“I have two,” I say, adding, “I think that’s enough for me.”

Smiling, De Niro says, “Well, that’s understandable.”
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gia

Robert De Niro reveals fatherhood at 80 bring him 'great joy'
    Lisa McLoughlin
    Wed, February 7, 2024 at 6:56 AM PST·2 min read

Robert DeNiro opened up about fatherhood (PA)

Robert De Niro has described his baby daughter Gia as a “great joy” after he became a father for the seventh time at the age of 79.

De Niro, now 80, shares his youngest child, just ten months old, with his partner Tiffany Chen, 45, who is a martial arts instructor.

He is already a father to Drena, 56, and Raphael, 47, with his first wife Diahnne Abbott, twins Julian and Aaron, 28, with ex-girlfriend Toukie Smith, and Elliot, 25, and Helen, 12, with ex-wife Grace Hightower.

He told People magazine of Gia: “She’s such an adorable baby. So sweet.

“[When I] look at her, everything else goes away. So it’s a great joy and relief to just be with her in the moment.”

The Oscar winner added: “The kids all get a big kick out of her.

De Niro pictured with Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese, and Cara Jade Myers (PA Archive)

“The grandkids even. She’s their aunt – [and] they’re about to be teenagers!”

Raphael has three children while Drena’s son, Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, died aged 19 last year.

De Niro added he loves when they can all gather, saying: “The fact that they’d all be together is everything to me.”

The actor is currently Oscar-nominated for best supporting actor for his role in Martin Scorsese’s western crime epic Killers Of The Flower Moon. De Niro said he has no plans to slow down.

When asked about retirement, he simply said: “Not at the moment.”

The critically acclaimed actor shocked many when he announced the birth of his seventh child while promoting his film About My Father Last May.

Speaking to ET Canada at the time, presenter Brittnee Blair stated during their chat: “I know you have six kids,” to which the actor corrected her, replying: “Seven, actually. I just had a baby.”

Despite enjoying fatherhood for the seventh time, De Niro and his family have been grieving also following Leandro’s tragic passing last July.

The teenager’s death was confirmed on July 3 by his mother, Drena, on Instagram, who later claimed that his death was caused by taking pills that were laced with fentanyl.

In August, New York City’s chief medical examiner ruled that the 19-year-old died of an accidental overdose from a combination of illicit drugs.
    I can't imagine having a baby to raise at 80.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

An the Oscar goes to...

Who is Tiffany Chen? Robert De Niro joined by girlfriend at Oscars
    Sian Baldwin and William Mata
    Mon, March 11, 2024 at 6:05 AM PDT·4 min read

Who is Tiffany Chen? Robert De Niro joined by girlfriend at Oscars

Robert De Niro did not add to his collection of Academy Awards on Sunday, being overlooked in the Best Supporting Actor category for his role in Killers of the Flower Moon. That nod went instead to Robert Downey Jr, who won for his role in last year’s smash hit Oppenheimer.

But the 80-year-old did not need to make a speech to make the headlines as he made a rare public appearance alongside Tiffany Chen, his partner and mother of his seventh child.

It was announced last year that the Tai Chi instructor would be giving birth to his seventh child and that the two have been an item for a few years, although she has kept a low profile.

The pair first sparked dating rumours in August 2021 when they were spotted enjoying each other’s company. There is now little doubt the pair are indeed an item after they were seen holding hands at the Academy Awards.

Here is everything we know about Tiffany Chen.

Who is Tiffany Chen?

Tiffany Chen is a professional martial artist and Tai Chi instructor.

Fighting is in her blood, too, as she was born into a kung-fu family and is the daughter of Tai Chi Grandmaster William C.C. Chen.

She once told Inside Kung-Fu magazine: “I never practised Tai Chi with the intention of looking to fight. I learned the form, I learned some push hands and then I started competing in push hands. My plan has always been to learn how to be as great as my father.”

People magazine reported that Chen also developed an interest in dance, including ballet and hula, at a young age.

She also took up swimming and gymnastics aged five, according to the biography on her website.

Chen began figure skating aged eight and won three gold medals in a regional competition three years later. The magazine says that in an attempt to perfect her craft, she began ballroom dancing classes but quickly learned that tai chi was key to improving her form.

There are different reports about her age, ranging from her late 30s to her mid-60s.

Divide his age by two and add seven, and De Niro could date a woman aged 47 and beyond - but as his mates Leonardo Di Caprio and Al Pacino would attest, age is less of a barrier when you are a celebrated actor.

Tiffany Chen and Robert De Niro. (ES Composite)

Where did Robert De Niro and Tiffany Chen meet?

De Niro and Chen are believed to have first met while working on the legendary actor’s 2015 film The Intern. Chen played a martial arts instructor in the movie, which also starred Anne Hathaway and Rene Russo.

You can see pictures of De Niro, the star of famous films such as Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, and Chen practising tai chi together on her father’s website.

An August 2021 photo of them holding hands while holidaying in the south of France sparked rumours of their relationship. They were seen walking closely together as they boarded a luxury yacht with a group of friends.

The Daily Mail published photos of the pair kissing on the boat. It reported that this belonged to De Niro’s billionaire business partner James Packer.

The pair have been seen several times since then, enjoying apparent dates and holidays. However, they had not confirmed their reported relationship at the time of writing.

Has Robert De Niro been married before?

De Niro married actress Diahnne Abbott in 1976. They have a son, Raphael, 46, a former actor who works in New York real estate.

De Niro also adopted Abbott’s daughter Drena De Niro, now 51, from a previous relationship. He and Abbott divorced in 1988.

De Niro dated model Toukie Smith between 1988 and 1996. They have twin sons, Julian and Aaron, 27, who were conceived by in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and delivered by a surrogate mother in 1995.

De Niro married actress Grace Hightower in 1997, before divorcing in November 2018.

He had a son, Elliot, 25, and daughter, Helen, 11, with her.

De Niro also has four grandchildren; one from his daughter Drena, and three from his son Raphael.

How old is Robert De Niro’s seventh baby?

The baby is nearly one year old, having been born on April 6, 2023. National World reported how Chen had been seen in March 2023 sporting a baby bump.

De Niro shocked the world with the revelation of his fatherhood in a recent interview with ET Canada about his upcoming film About My Father.

Asked about being a father of six, he corrected the reporter, saying: “Seven, actually … I just had a baby.”

Representatives for De Niro later confirmed the news to the PA news agency.
    She looked great at the Oscars.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    She looked great at the Oscars.
    Greetings,

Those photos are from two different events. Tiffany Chen still has that facial paralysis going on. I hope she makes a complete recovery.

mickey