Thread: Who has iron wire scans?

Who has iron wire scans?

These are mostly all I have. Its taking too long for me to find that other one. Oh well:

Post the ones you have. I'd like to finish my commentary on the exoteric element of these postures which it seems nobody knows of.

Turiya

How about awesome chi in 2 weeks scans?

"Now why the **** would you censor "d.ork?"

Ironman PostLog: 1100 - 11/20/01

"Don't you get cose to me with that knofe or I'll have to dofond mosolf!" - KC Elbows

yah

wheres that hop gar info

These postures are all published in Lam Sai Wings book -Tid Sen kuen-

The book is in Chinese, but it covers the whole set.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

tur*d wired

Post the ones you have. I'd like to finish my commentary on the exoteric element of these postures which it seems nobody knows of.

--the reason nobody knows of the "exoteric" element but u, sh*itbag, is because most of us that r accomplished focus on the "esoteric" & arcane aspects of our art form u pathetic pseudo-intellectual kung fu wannabe :p now shove ur head back up ur as*s where u r safe & warm fu*ckfaced poseur ;)

Then what should we call you gingerfist?
    there seems to be a lot of people that hate you on this board, just read the thread everybody posts about you, this reponse could be the reason....its called "gongfu builds character". that of which you have none.

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

earthen dirtdragon

Then what should we call you gingerfist?

--don't call me at all ... poseur

there seems to be a lot of people that hate you on this board, just read the thread everybody posts about you, this reponse could be the reason....

--good to be hated by poseurs, wannabes and pc police types ... validation by rejection

its called "gongfu builds character".

--stupid stuff gweilo, u have no idea ? this thing is. keep reading ur magazines, bowing, mumble mouthing, false humility, u no skill earthen dirtdragon ... go play in the mud, wussy

that of which you have none.

--u have lot's of character ... all of it false ... all of it bad. it's urs, so enjoy

I have Lam sai wing's book pictures of Iron Wire on my computer I could send you. I also have a magazine article with a sifu doing Iron Wire.