Thread: result of my court visit

Kaitain(UK) Guest

result of my court visit

Hi everyone - as you may remember, the scumbag who assaulted my wife was up in court today.

He made a guilty plea as soon as his family realised we showed up and were giving evidence. So now he gets a reprimand, is forced to allow the Youth Offenders Unit to deal with him and his mother had to acknowledge that he had committed the crime.

No violence at the court - I didn't even see the more volatile members of the family.

Worst adrenalin experience of my life - never had to suffer such long-term, slow-release adrenalin before.

Anyway - I said I'd update you all.

Many thanks for the support you gave before - it helped us immensely to know that people were supportive of our action.

Paul

"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"

wujidude Guest

You still have to keep your eyes open . . .

Paul, by most accounts the UK is a mellower place (as far as street crime, etc.)than the U.S., where I'm at. Over here, arresting police officers, prosecutors, and even judges have to take measures to protect their privacy and personal security because of the real risk that certain criminals convicted by their efforts may violently retaliate, either directly or through intermediaries. This risk even arises with juvenile offenders.

But even though you're in the UK, I think common-sense safety precautions are still in order-- Particularly since this little a$ and his clan don't live that far away. You and especially your wife should maintain awareness all the time.

Having stated the obvious, I want to salute you for seeing this matter through. A lot of people wouldn't have put in the kind of effort needed to push this matter through the justice system--even with the minimal sanction the system wound up imposing on the little cretin. But if people don't make the effort to stand up to violence, then little cretins grow up to rule the world.

Kristoffer Guest
    great man! just relax now..

~K~
    "maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Must.. resist.. giving extreme advice...want to...suggest..threat removal options...
    JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows Guest
    JWT, isn't there something you should be telling us?

Here, I'll start you out:

JWT: "That's easy. Just take a nice cannister of napalm and..." ;)

sultanpro Guest
    Glad it all worked out!! :D

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    a paint brush. Make sure that you throw enough Ivory into the mix, and churn it good so that you get it to gell nicely. I know, I know, the churning is really boring, and you just wanna BURN, but it's really worth the work. Send them a good will gift of say, a case of your cheapest white trash whiskey, and let them get good and drunk. That will give you all the time you need to give their house the last coat of paint it will ever need. When they are all drunk and asleep in the house that night keep them warm by lighting a fire in their chimmeney, from the outside. Stand outside of the home, helping your neighbords by trying to douse the fire with you urine.

What a minute... what the...how did you do that.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows Guest
    JWT, the high road is OVER THERE!! :D

The Whyzyrd Guest

Glad the little punk got what he deserved.

Restraint is hard but glad to see it all worked out. I too would still keep my eyes open though.

"The Wolf does not regard the barking dog"

Sharky Guest
    Find where he lives and destroy him.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.