I dropped a major teaser about this in my recent feature, The Kung Fu of Comic Cons – San Diego Comic-Con 2023:

Immortal Studios and the Shaolin Temple of China
Our panel was titled The Immortal Storyverse: Building a New Martial Arts Universe, and it was promoted as featuring Payhuan,editor at large Bob Harras, head of publishing Hank Kanalz, and key creatives Charlie Stickney, Rylend Grant, and Jen Troy. We snuck a few more speakers on including me, Tomas Jegeus and Benjamin Frandsen.
Our panel was presented in Room 24ABC which has a theater capacity of 420. We were delighted to see a long line of fans waiting to get in. We were overjoyed to have them fill the room – SRO as we say – ‘Standing Room Only’. And we were told there were people outside who weren’t able get in.
We began our panel with a fitting video tribute to Payhuan’s father, esteemed Wuxia author Shiao Yi, then Payhuan gave an overview followed by each of Immortal’s creators speaking about their projects. We only had an hour and tried to pack too much in, so we ran overtime. I was last to speak, with the SDCC staff feverishly waving their “Time’s up” sign. I was sorely tempted to poach Michelle Yeoh’s line at the Golden Globes “Shut up please. I can beat you up, okay? And that’s serious.” But I didn’t.
My announcement was about an upcoming cooperative effort between Immortal Studios and the Shaolin Temple. As I mentioned before, Payhuan is well connected at Shaolin Temple. He’s a personal friend of Venerable Abbot Shi Yongxin. Immortal Studios is bringing the Abbot to Los Angeles for a very special event. I can’t disclose the details yet, but for Shaolin aficionados worldwide, plan to be in L.A. on November 3-4, 2023. You’re not going to want to miss this one.
Now I'm setting this thread up as a placeholder and will update the title as soon as the title is determined.

Stay tuned, Shaolin family. More to come...