Thread: Sifu Frank's definition on what martial arts forms really are

Blog Entries

Sifu Frank's definition on what martial arts forms really are

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Greetings Sifu Frank,

Martial arts forms offer so many facets to discuss and debate. The voice of your narrator could be less robotic. And the use of the words "Sacred Geometry" was more than a bit distracting. Otherwise, I see positives in your viewpoints.

mickey

Ps: I still think that young person in that group photo you have is Wu Qin. It is the person's broken eyebrow line. It is the same as depicted in the mural painting of Wu Qin.

Blog Entries
    Ps: I still think that young person in that group photo you have is Wu Qin. It is the person's broken eyebrow line. It is the same as depicted in the mural painting of Wu Qin.
    I personally think it's Wu Qin as well. But China, just aren't willing to accept it cause it didn't come from them first. how is an american gwai lo gonna tell them about their history right?

mickey
    Greetings Sifu Frank,

Martial arts forms offer so many facets to discuss and debate. The voice of your narrator could be less robotic. And the use of the words "Sacred Geometry" was more than a bit distracting. Otherwise, I see positives in your viewpoints.

mickey

Thanks bro
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Greetings Sifu Frank,

Another connective I saw: The man in the winter photo wearing black had the same broken eyebrow line. Could he have been Wu Qin's father? His features remind me of Wu Qin's mural.

I am going completely from memory here.

mickey