Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A small look at Cheung Hung Sing, Founder of the Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut style

Blog Entries
    I recall you mentioning that you were writing a book on Choy Lee Fut. I wonder if you have done much work on identifying the variety of forms?
    My Book is called "The American Hung Sing Kwoon" from Fut San to Gum San. It will be covering historical things like The Green Grass Monk, how he got his Green Grass name, and more then down the lineage from Cheung Hung Sing to Yuen Hai to Lau Bun to Jew Leong to my Sifu. then it will cover OUR material. maybe focus on traditional and modern ways to use OUR CLF.

It would be nice to even see list like Doc-Fai Wong has on his website but with some attributation of origins:
    Doc Fai wong listed sets, he did not attribute to who created the sets, which falsely leads one to think Chan Heung created all of those forms, which he did not.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-11-2024 at 01:16 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    My Book is called "The American Hung Sing Kwoon" from Fut San to Gum San. It will be covering historical things like The Green Grass Monk, how he got his Green Grass name, and more then down the lineage from Cheung Hung Sing to Yuen Hai to Lau Bun to Jew Leong to my Sifu. then it will cover OUR material. maybe focus on traditional and modern ways to use OUR CLF.
    I look forward to your book. Let me know if I can help with anything, even proofreading.

Blog Entries
    I look forward to your book. Let me know if I can help with anything, even proofreading.
    THANKS, and i will.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better