Thread: Spike is Dead...

Spike is Dead...

I caught the final episode of Cowboy Bebop tonight. They shouldn't have killed Spike off like that. Are there any other Otaku on the forum?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
    " - nightair

Spike dies!?!

sucks, don't it? they released a bebop movie in japan back in september. Hopefully, it makes it's way here sometime soon.trying to figure out what's going on in the japanese one would not be fun without subtitles.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
    " - nightair

Spike is a Vampire, he's been dead since the start!

oh, wait. Wrong show.

I got my hands on the subtitled movie. It's very good.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Whaaaaa........................Spike dies?! Man, that blows! I've seen only the first six eps, so i still have a while to go, and now I know this................man........................... ......
    However, it was said that he was already dead, so could he still be alive.................?
    Its a great series nontheless, right?
    Fear..............Fear attracts the fearful............The strong............the weak..........the innocent.........
    Fear is my ally.....................

Exclamation spike DIES??!!

man i ain't even seen the whole thing yet...dangit....

yo 7*, where'd you cop the movie from? I would like to see the whole thing without having to stay up until midnight on Sunday's to watch 2 episodes on cartoon network...
    In mildness is the strength of steel

Son Goku -

I was referring to Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as being dead from the start. I don't know squat about DBZ.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Son Goku -

I was referring to Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as being dead from the start. I don't know squat about DBZ.

And if you would pay attention, a s s - h o l e, you would see that I'm talking about Cowboy Bebop, the show that every one else is talking about on this thread but you, you freaking dolt!
    Fear..............Fear attracts the fearful............The strong............the weak..........the innocent.........

you really should be more respectful to your elders young man...

I'll cop to being an a$$hole, but I'm an ignoramus rather than a dolt. The fact is, I know so little about anime that I honestly don't know which characters are DBZ and which ones are Cowboy Bebop. Nevertheless, I should have checked the first post to refresh my memory.

Enjoy your cartoons, dude. I certainly enjoy mine.

Sincerely -

Rusty Shackleford (sha, sh-sha!)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

sorry man......

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    I'll cop to being an a$$hole, but I'm an ignoramus rather than a dolt. The fact is, I know so little about anime that I honestly don't know which characters are DBZ and which ones are Cowboy Bebop. Nevertheless, I should have checked the first post to refresh my memory.

Enjoy your cartoons, dude. I certainly enjoy mine.

Sincerely -

Rusty Shackleford (sha, sh-sha!)

Hey man, I'm sorry for calling you an as$hole, okay? I'm just really mad at the morons who are criticising my fight club post in the street fighting section.

Again, Sorry......

Son_Goku

Thumbs up LOFL

AT CHUCK AND SUN