Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious Problem

Thanks

Ok I appreciate the advice, really I do.

I have been kind of stressed about this whole thing. I'm going to wait and let it pass if thet does'nt work I will have to talk with her. Once again I really appreciate the advice especially frome the Women.
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts, ...

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7

Ignore it.
    Say no to her invitations.

I mean really ignore it, not harbor fantasies so that you feel you're avioding temptation.

Your a MA instructor. You have discipline, right ?

It sounds like you are the one with the crush on her and you just want our support to make you feel like the good guy! You are sooooooo bad

Ya know.. I used to practice celebacy.. until I was about 14.. Now I celebate here, and celebate there.. ermm :P

- Nexus

Two Questions...

1. Is she hot?
    2. Can you beat up her dad?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

alameda(san fransisco bay area), california

Thumbs up

It'll pass
    ---------------------------"uh oh, what is going to happen next?"

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Okay, first thing, go out and rent, "Play Misty For Me", "Fatal Attraction" and "The Crush"-ya gotta do yer homework!
    Now, ignore the crush, pair her off with people her age-ALWAYS! Have other people around-ALAWYS! This will have her keep her distance as well, and it protects you-very important just in case she reacts in a negative way, which can be anythng from accusing you of comming on to HER, to rape. Cover your assets. Sixteen is still a child. She may look like a woman, but she has a child's emotions, and can be very spiteful. This is dangerous to you, and your carreer. Any accusation is a witch hunt, you are guilty untill proven innocent-and the neighborhood will never buy it-ever. I know, I have daughters, and if there was even a hint of foul play, guilty or innocent, I would pull my kids out of there so fast, your head would spin.
    Oh, and change your cell phone number, you have no buisness even giving it out to her. (What were you thinking?-yeah, I know. I love my students, I care for them and I am there for them, and teens sometimes need someone to talk to, vent, cry, what have you, but you see where this gets you when you become TOO accessable) get a new phone with caller ID as well. Please, be careful.
    In our neck of the woods, a "sifu" spurned the advances of a female student, and she cried "kid toucher' about her daughter, and said he came on to her. They circulated a bulliten over the net, and plastered his face everywhere. To this day, nobody knows whether he is right or wrong. The woman has a less than clean bill of mental health. Still, nobody will ever trust this guy again. We all love Micheal Jackson, but would you let him babysit your kid?

Stacey Guest
    ok, Johnny, your 30, when you were 17, she was 1.

Your hardwired to **** a 16 year old. Society frown on that, so move to another society if you really want to **** a 16 year old. Hey I'm 17 and I'm no kid. I have a woman's feelings. I should be raising kids, our society wants us to marry at 30, and if your traditionall or don't want to risk working at a donut shop, no ****ing before then. By then your bones are half dust and your ****ing a sagging remnant of what was once beautifull. Yes many women are beautifull in older age, but most really glow at 15-17. Its not fair, thats just life.

but remember yourself when you were 16, would she have dated you then? Would she be so ambitious to stick your pee pee in her mouth? Maybe not, but then woman are hard wired to like older men that can provide more in case something does happen. This is why money is so **** sexy. Also there is something about those hints of grey hair that is far sexier than any high school guy can be.

Of course there is great risk. But if you don't some dirty old man will. He'll do a bad job and she'll be a spitefull person. What would Don Juan de Marco do? Are you a man or passion or of princible? How sweet would it be? On the other hand she may be a bad kisser, all teeth, nervous, reluctantly letting your hands roam as she has flashbacks of her uncle touching her. She may be a cold fish when it comes to sex, then when you have finished and you realised that you just used a child, you may cry and then return when you are *****, when you remember her as being a woman.... and by force of will take her again and again.

Then again, you may fall in love, get married and live hapilly ever after.

Cool

I think the advice from the women is sound - but do be careful, always have someone else around.

Most young girls get over this, but if you have a spiteful one, you can be so screwed.

I have found that the 'make it look like you already have a life' mode works very well - especially if you are private and do not share details. Which again helps build a professional barrier.

Be clear, honest, and most of all careful.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

i'm with sharkey.

if you turn her away she might go psycho b!tch on your ass and stirr up trouble.

better to just give her a hot beef injection every chance you get.

make her give you lots of head too.

it's hard to talk sh!t with a co ck in your mouth.
    where's my beer?

Angry

****in mods
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

johnny h.s. (wink wink nudge nudge say no more...)

if i understand your post correctly; you are saying, the problem is this: i've seduced this 16 y.o. girl, and now i don't know what to do, because i never dreamed that my grossly inappropriate fawnings would succeed, in enticing this young and innocent little girl. - please tell me that i shouldn't act upon my depraved desires, so i can chicken out, and run away, while still protecting my ego, by allowing me to pretend i'm clinging to the moral high ground, while in fact, the truth is, i'm just too much of a nancy; too freaked out by the sin.

The more you know the less you need to show.

May you be filled with loving kindness.
    May you be well.
    May you be peaceful and at ease.
    May you be happy.

geez, just act disinterested
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

or tell her you got the aids.
    where's my beer?

Like most said, DON'T give her any "special" attention. ALWAYS have someone around. Treat her like any other student. She likes the fact that you treat her special, ALL WOMEN DO!!
    Be very careful, she's young, very impressionable, and she can ruin the rest of your life if your NOT CAREFUL!! Act like you have a girlfriend, you have a life, and she just can't be part of it, other than her KF training.

Act like you have a life.

LOL @ KungFuYou
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon