Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROYAL DRAGON

Tzu Jan Mustapha Guest

ROYAL DRAGON

Listen up.

I don't ever want to hear you insulting Kash Sifu again. I am extremely disappointed, insulted and angered that you should imply that Kash Sifu is a fraud. How dare you! You yourself know he is not a
    fraud. Your Sifu, Master Livingston, a man whose skills you recognize, is junior, from the same teacher, to Kash Sifu.

How dare you say that Cloud Forest is a sham! For you to suggest, "I'd just start pounding on him and his seniors untill they were crying and begging for forgiveness like the little babys they are..." is despicable and quite frankly very dangerous, politically for the internal Tai Tzu style, and physically, should he or any of his students ever meet you. And its a sack of bull****. You know very well he would **** you up. You are talking out your ass and you're going to make some people very angry.

You do not have the authority to criticise nor question Kash Sifu. You are a brown sash. You are not even a master. And seeing as how he's the 36th
    patriarch as accorded by Chao, Yuh Feng, you really need to shut your mouth.

You need to understand that Sifu is the Chang Men Jen for the internal Tai Tzu style. And accordingly, he can appoint anyone to any position he wants. It's his style. YOU are not ENTITLED to anything. Get that straight. He could teach Ballet if he wanted and call it Tai Tzu. Why? He's the head of the style. You don't like it? Jump in a lake. Again, you are not ENTITLED to anything. Remember that.

If you don't like Cloud Forest, then that's your choice. But don't talk ****.

Mohammed Al-Gailany

Shaolindynasty Guest
    Look at sad frauds post

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Tzu Jan Mustapha Guest

WTF?

Who the hell are you to say we're frauds?

What does this have to do with you?

Don't put your nose in other's business.

Was I talking to you?

Please don't reply unless you are Royal Dragon, or Relik or someone who is involved with this.

TJM

KC Elbows Guest
    Sorry, were you talking to me? :p

Piccolo Junior Guest
    Hey, beeyatch, I said that Kash was a fraud too.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

KC Elbows Guest
    ...and unless you are a grandmaster of ballet, you have no right to call ballet anything you want.

You were talking to me, right?

Shaolindynasty Guest
    Well awhile back "Cloud Forest Chin Woo" sent me an email to sign up. So I guess that means they tried to rip me off seeing as they are NOT part of the chin woo orginazation. They are trying to activly rip people off and I am warning people. So go bow before your "god" and worship him all you want, but I am free from his crap and don't have to listen to him. I can do whatever I want and I am only presenting facts. EVERYONE on this board can see that your "master" is a fraud just by the content on your website

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Royal Dragon Guest

Hey Tzu Jan

Basically your boy Nanwu/Relik (Kash probually)has spent the better part of a week stalking me and harsing me, attacking my credentials and assasinating my charecter.

NOW, the LAST time this **** hit the fan, I stayed OUT of things untill my name got dragged in to things. THEN,and ONLY then did I even speak up and say anything.

After that, Livingston asked me NOT to get involved with this sort of thing, and I have honored that request as best as I can. BUT, when YOU ass holes start following me around to EVERY single post I'm conversing on and insulting me, poking fun at me and ACTVELY lieing about my skills and abilitys, then I can NO longer just sit on my hands as Livingston has asked me to do.

NOW!! If you Kash Holes will leave me alone, I will shut up and just pretend you all don't exist. BUT, if you continue to harass me, I'm going to hammer you until NO ONE will study under ANY of you. And "I" don't have to make up lies to do it, All "I" have to to is tell what Kash has actually done.

Just wait, I'm putting together video on your 36 move form, and I'm gooing to GIVE it to anyone who wants it FOR FREE if you SOB's don't back off me.

UNDERSTAND!???

GOOD!!!

Gian

Those that are sucessful are also the biggest failures. the difference between them and the rest of the failures is this, they keep getting up over and over again, until they succeed. "The more they try, the more they fail, BUT, the more they try & fail, the more opertunity they have to succeed, and succeed they do!!"

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

Mojo Guest
    I can call ballet anything I want !

So there !!

I am the most humble person you'll ever meet.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    So what's the big deal on the 36 move form?

Is it a secret or is it silly or both?

"Poor is the pupil who
    does not surpass his
    master" - Leonardo Da
    Vinci

Royal Dragon Guest
    According to the Cloud Forest people, it is THE Taji for invented in 960 AD by the Emperor Chao, Kuang Yin. It is also the form that suposedly the Chen style is founded on. I've heard that it's only taught in small sections with certian aspect ommited until the student gets much higher up. It's like a sacred form to them or something.

I have the whole thing, with ALL the corrections, and if these Kash Holes don't stop harassing me I'm GIVING it to anyone that sends me a blank VHS tape, I'll even pay the shipping!!

Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    I just read on the Cloud Forest site that they are offering 'college degrees', but there is no mention of accredation from either the state or the NACAOM for acupuncture.

For those of you irritated with these guys, you might want to call the respective authorities. It is pretty illegal to be offering degrees without accredation.

Without knowing anything about these guys, I find those web pages pretty suspicious.

For those of you that are members of that group - what is the accredation for the college courses? Please respond, as I do not want to waste my time pursuing legal matters if you are legit.

For the record, I do this to everybody that 'sells' degrees without accredation. If you got it, you're cool, but you might want to put it up on your site. Just like a real college.

"Poor is the pupil who
    does not surpass his
    master" - Leonardo Da
    Vinci

KC Elbows Guest
    Your ballet is not the true ballet!!! :D

Nigel Pantywaist, 36th disciple of the Order of Fems, grandmaster of Broken Wrist style ballet, true achiever of the pansy pirhouette

Mojo Guest
    I laugh at your poor excuse of pantywaistedness. The true master floats like a butterfly.

Peter, Master of Pixyland.
    ;)

I am the most humble person you'll ever meet.

KC Elbows Guest
    Ha!!!! :D Your femininity is merely affected, while I have the power of internal swishiness!!

Were it not for your horrible visage, you would probably date women!!! :p