Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this clip of the Rich Mooney who posts here?

Is this clip of the Rich Mooney who posts here?

http://www.xpres.net/~gmattson/video/mooney.mpg

This is not a troll at all, I'm curious as to what is going on in this video?

Ryu

Rimpleback Pumpernickle Kez Kez Vuy Tranh Yanagasawa Fujikage Fistibuns....
    the lost son of the Fistibuns clan...

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

It's an easy one...Just put a mirror in front of the guy (out of view of the camera) He has just to follow his orders! :eek: :D ;) :rolleyes:

Les paroles s'envolent.
    Les écrits restent!...

old jong

batta bing!! :D dude, i was going to let it go as any1 stupid enuff 2 buy in2 parlor tricks deserves 2 live in wonder ;)

I could be mistaken, but I think the big dude in those clips is Henry Rollins.

I don't buy into parlor tricks. Just wanted to know what was going on. Is it supposed to be "chi"?

I didn't know.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

I'm affraid so! :eek:

Les paroles s'envolent.
    Les écrits restent!...

Just for the record, I never said you were a fake, chi doesn't exist, etc. :)

I do take things in the martial arts world with a grain of salt unless I directly experience how they can be effective. I'm somewhat scientific when it comes to what I believe can happen in a fight, and what can't. BUT being an open minded individual, I never just block out something because I can't do it, or don't understand it. I'm very much interested in the "mystical" aspects of nature, even though I don't consider them "mystical" For a long time medicine was "mystical" until people discovered it for what it was. Nature is nature. That being said, I wasn't sure what was being shown anyway in the clip. I'm interested in Ki, but I haven't yet seen anything that would convince me that it is something that can be used for fighting. I do believe our minds have the ability to overcome inner barriers we face, heal ourselves, etc. But this to me can also be described as just the human's ability to "do what he sets his mind to" etc.

I don't know much about kung fu and chi like the people here do. I haven't seen it proven by science, but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist. However, while I look for something, I tend to look both scientifically and philosophically.

So maybe I'll learn something from this thread.
    I don't know. But I'm open to hear opinions, facts, etc.

Ryu

Rich Mooney

Are you the Sifu Mooney who used to post on the Uechi Ryu forum (Gmattson)? If so I would like to know if you have any experience in Hsing-I chuan. I want to know about how relaxed you should be when doing the forms. They say Hsing-I is the most external of the internal martial arts. This is confusing because in spite of its supposedly being more "external" most people I've talked to say that ypou must relax as when doing tai chi. How is the power generated< Becaus if you are totally limp like a wet noodle when you hit someone it doesnt have any effect. Is their some kind of solidity that is developed through this relaxed practice that can be translated into raw hard power?

rev. moon(ey) from the altar

mooney u r a clown, ?s the matter, not enuff conned fools 2 enable u to buy advertising? get some more tatoos sissy boy, take randi's test, ez million $ if u r real. here's his address http://www.randi.org/ keep us posted :D

Rich,

Your abilities aside for a moment, I for one think you should tone down the ****phobia in your post, regardless of whether or not you instigated it- it doesn't shed a good light on you.

Go forward, my son, and
    be like unto a torch
    upon the darkness. Thou
    are stripped now, of all
    that was before. Look
    not to thy fellow men
    for guidance or
    countenance- they canst
    advise you no longer.
    Thou shalt be as dust
    now, and dust shall be
    upon the tongues of thy
    enemy. Verily, thou
    shalt herald the coming
    of the new age upon
    man."

:(

Man what have I started??

Ryu

Stacey Guest
    Sorry Rich, your a charlitain.

That is the biggest load of BS I have ever seen. You make us all look bad and by producing such filth, you have offended every legit martial artist.

Funny that your tai chi "Push" has independent arm movement and incongruent tension in the hips, yet inspite of this, your "chi" is still so powerfull that you can magically pull people from accross the room.

I guess you threw away your remote control too eh?

If you DO practice some pseudo chi kung then that explains that guys organ failure. Thats the price of being a psuedo chi kung master. If you really get good at what you do, I should expect you to be bleeding from the mouth with your dubious and unrefined methods.

I'm guessing you learned all your chi kung by reading blackbelt magazine. Find a real teacher, ya loon

Carpe Diem.

reasons why i post 1 every 5 days now. too many narrow minded pr1cks on this board.
    just because all you can do is be a retarded spakker kid and watch movies all day it doesnt mean other poeple cant use chi.

This is because THC is not an alkaloid. It does not contain a nitrogen atom, therefore it is a terpenophenolic compound

Stacey Guest
    I was born into the martial arts community. I know real Masters. Funny thing is that they are all relaxed and pliable like a cat, not rickety and uncoordinated like you. Some can move limbs without touching, but not from over 4 inches.

Chi can't flow with movement like yours, it just doesn't happen. Boiling water doesn't have the same properies as ice.

You can attack me personally, but it doesn't make you suck any less. It was a bad move bringing your scam on a kung fu forum. We know better. If I were you I'd stick to telemarketing scams on the elderly.

Congrats, your the premier loser on KFO. Thanks for giving the arts a bad name. BTW Was Iron Kim your Master? How about Ashida? Your lower than both of them.

Carpe Diem.

ATTN: RYU

what style/type of writing do you do?
    curious...

"everything is everything"_W.Rodney