Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check this Southern girl's video out

Thumbs up Check this Southern girl's video out

This is the current female Nan Quan champ in China, check out her video. Now I know some you might say why is she slow on some of the moves in the beginning & then hyper fast throughout, just to let you know those were relatively new moves that the Wushu governing bodies adding into all national level Southern style routines and as such still new to the athletes. Anyhow check it out at this address http://www.quebecwushu.net/nanquan.avi
    And then when you've seen that check this one out
    http://www.quebecwushu.net/duilian.avi
    Personally I think they're great, all of the practical crap argument aside that some of you will be quick to jump on. Views? Just curious...

"Philosphy, unless it provokes thought, is useless - unknown!"

fire bombed

Personally I think they're great, all of the practical crap argument aside ...

--sure stumpy ... can't b bothered with practical stuff ... that would b just 2 ... practical & we can't have that in art forms that r purely 4 combat

that some of you will be quick to jump on.

--u said it stumpy

Views? Just curious...

--i think u like to dress up in silky uniforms & tell urself how pretty u look. views ... from here u look like a real sh*it4brains wushushy wannabe

Heel boy heel...

Oh, you put me in my place... art = practical, practical = art kung fu = purely, for combat.... come to think of it I think I'm gonna run down to Chinatown find me a teacher that has studded wrist bands & a wife beater t-shirt (kinda like what they wear in trailer parks all over Montana) to teach me some real practical five animal or tiger crane stuff or that south mantis stuff or no maybe some of that whirling eight diagram palms, no wait...

blah, blah, blah... say something intelligent. Ay, how is it you're a rich boy in Montana? What's that mean you have the nicest trailer in the whole park?
    Last edited by firepalm; 12-07-2001 at 04:23 PM.

rosey palm boy

Oh, you put me in my place...

--kewl ... i'll try 2 keep people from flushing while u r there

.... come to think of it I think I'm gonna run down to Chinatown find me a teacher ...

--don't run sissy boy ... u would drop dead from training beyond ur daily jerk off session

blah, blah, blah... say something intelligent.

--ok, blah, blah, blah ... how's that palm tool boy?

Ay, how is it you're a rich boy in Montana?

--how's it u r living in america's garbage dump?

What's that mean you have the nicest trailer in the whole park?

--no ... it means i don't have 2 live in canada
    Last edited by Ginger Fist; 12-08-2001 at 03:30 AM.

Red face Oh for some intelligent conversation?!?!?

Ginger fist, you are a quick & sharp one. Couldn't figure out why the flaming from you, then it hit me; inbred - Montana trailer park, your mom & dad being first cousins & all... you really need to work out some of those parental issues you seem to have...

Later....
    Last edited by firepalm; 12-08-2001 at 05:06 AM.

OMG that was terrible.... the worst part is when she starts to speed trough moves, i have seen people do this form in wushu comps with some strenght and it even looked pretty good... but this is not even pretty.

f*art palm

Ginger fist, you are a quick & sharp one.

--& u r a moron ... there ... we've both been identified

Couldn't figure out why the flaming from you,

--u couldn't figure out how 2 get across the street on ur own sissy boy

then it hit me; inbred - Montana trailer park, your mom & dad being first cousins & all...

--u cunucks all think the rest of the world is like u ... stuck in place with nobody but ur siblings 2 boff. thanks 4 being a dump though ... gives us a place 2 send the refuse & trash

you really need to work out some of those parental issues you seem to have...

--poor little degenerate canucks ... unknown 2 the world beyond being america's garbage dump

Red face yahda, yahda, yahda, your ranting & cussing is really tiresome

blah, blah, blah, blah, nobody listens to you, so you have to rant, rave & cuss to get attention...
    poor little trailer trash...

Yeah, the pausing thing got a little annoying. I understand adding that to accentuate certain postures, but some of her postures didn't need that, like the real simple ones. One of her pauses was on one leg, and even though she maintained her balance almost pefectly, it still looked like she was off balance just because of how she was positioned.

The last posture that was like a kiu sau/bak mei salute was rather gay looking, hehe. The rest of it didn't look bad at all. She's quick and agile, everything a good wushu performer should be. The only beef i have is the expression of the form, the tempo is totally off.

Peace

fire palm

blah, blah, blah, blah, ...

--u do that very well ... ur best attribute 4 sure

poor little trailer trash...

--all of america's trash goes to canada ... how else do u think u got there?

Red face omg ginger you're so boring

Ginger baby, I've really grown tired of this banter. You've really denegrated this into a school kid 'I know you are but what am I' of which you are certainly the king'... I know you'll cut & paste some part of this message & add one of those witty 30 something year old school boy cussing messages... ho hum...

Myself being a traditional based martial artist that has developed an appreciation for the new wushu am simply looking for a little intelligent conversation outside of only the 'not applicaple' argument.

I used to think the Southern forum was the more intelligent forum that actually had topic on Chinese systems as opposed to the constant 'BJJ', 'my style vs your style', etc...

Too bad the moderators couldn't work out a way to keep the half wits to the main forum... oh wait maybe I shouldn't have said that as Ginger in your infinite wisdom will say something like 'that's where you belong'...
    Last edited by firepalm; 12-10-2001 at 06:33 PM.

Exclamation sigh

This is why I'm no longer going to frequent the forums here at kungfumagazine.com. It has become a place for people to insult and antagonize each other. I was under the impression that this would be a place for practicioners to share information and learn in a mature environment. Unforunately this has not been the case. Users of this messageboard seem content to bicker and namecall (proving they have learned NOTHING from their sifus). Good luck to you all.

palm boy

Myself being a traditional based martial artist

--BBBBWWWAAAHHHAAAhhhaaa ... u r a traditionalist? u r an as*shole gweilo who knows nothing ... that's ur fate ... accept it gweilo

that has developed an appreciation for the new wushu am simply looking for a little intelligent conversation outside of only the 'not applicaple' argument.

--the na argument is all there is or needed ... dancing is not fighting disco sissy boy

Talking Diu Lahn Mah...

Geung Kuen, Leih tehng ngoh gong "Diu Lai Lo Mo Chow Hai". Ngoh hun ding leih ge gung fu junhaih mouh lun yung! Leih ming bak ah? Dui m'jih dahn haih ngoh m'sikh gong Hakka wah.

Ginger baby, I'm very certain this 'gwei lo' could run circles around you when it comes to traditions, concepts, principles, applications and the like... basically you're 'red neck' key board warrior that's quick to jump conclusions, ie; I post something regarding a wushu vid & therefore you assume I know nothing about traditional... yeh whatever you're the king... you're the crowning glory... boy you sure told me off... ho hum boring, boring, boring....

So far the only thing you've demonstrated is your ability to run a foul at the mouth, must look good on a resume. You should take some lessons in Mo Dahk / Wu De (ie; Martial Ethics - whatever dialect you prefer to express it in...)... that is between your warrior jonts jerking off at the key board & your job pumping gas....

Last edited by firepalm; 12-13-2001 at 12:28 AM.

--do every1 a favor slappy lips & bag the hakka dictionary look up cut & paste bizz ... it's old hat - played out

I'm very certain this 'gwei lo' could run circles around you when it comes to traditions, concepts, principles, applications and the like...

--the only thing u do circles around is ur boyfriend's co*ck with ur tongue & lips sissy boy

basically you're 'red neck' key board warrior ...

--basically ur an idiot who knows nothing ... never have-never will

... yeh whatever you're the king...

--yeah ?ever u r the court pi*ss boy

you're the crowning glory...

--u 2 r crowned ... with a toilet bowl

boy you sure told me off...

--4 sure girlie boy ... now go play with ur dolls ... sissy

ho hum boring, boring, boring....

--go back 2 ur favorite pass time of pretending u r somebody 4 entertainment ... lil wussy boy