Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tai Chi Nude

DVD eh?

What do I have to do to get a review copy?

Actually, I'm serious about this whole 'breast too big for Tai Chi' issue. If this is true, something is horribly, horribly wrong with this practice. Don't you think so?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Somehow, that doesn't seem right. I mean if you really practice Tai Chi, can you be too well endowed to do it right? Does Tai Chi require a specific body type? I'm sure there is an optimal body type, of course, but if having big breasts is an impediment, we need to seriously rethink this practice.

k gene, first of all I don't think the girls really know that much tai chi so the're prolly doin it wrong. But the first thing that comes to mind from reading your post was of those ancient female warriors that had to cut of one of their breast to be able to fight better (I think it involved bow n arrow. Was this the Incas or did this occur in Japan/China hmm can't remember where exactly)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer

.. But the first thing that comes to mind from reading your post was of those ancient female warriors that had to cut of one of their breast to be able to fight better (I think it involved bow n arrow. Was this the Incas or did this occur in Japan/China hmm can't remember where exactly)
    You refering to the amazons, if I remember my History correctly they lived somewhere around the Black Sea/Northern turkey and another tribe in Libya.

Sorry, not tropical revealing clothing for them.

Also not sure about the cutting of of a breast, need to reread my greek lore and history again.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 09-20-2003 at 04:07 PM.
    Witty signature under construction.

if I remember my History correctly they lived somewhere around the Black Sea/Northern turkey
    Some historians are leaning towards the Amazons being a reference to female Scythian archers, who would have lived in the area that Laughing Cow mentioned above.
    Monkey vs. Robot

Some think that there were never no Amazons. That they were just storys people told their sons to make them train harder.
    The breast cutting might just be one more legend..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Kristoffer.

From what I read and heard the breast cutting was a myth, but they did bandage them in a way to make them smaller.
    Of course this only happened for actual fights & training.

Personally, I think that they or someone that the legend is based upon existed.

Many cultures and stories point to a similar place during a similar time-perioed. Plus, there also is evidence besides the stories alone.

Many "true" facts were created during the victorian times and also via Hollywood movies.

You would actually be surpised between the differences of the accepted facts invented by hollywood and the actual real historical facts.
    Example:
    Thumb down to sentence a gladiator to death, NO roman emperor is on record on EVER having used it.

Seeya.
    Witty signature under construction.

I really shouldn't post this

But I stumbled on it here at work and...well...it's NSFW.

nakedtaichi.com

WARNING: Once you click to see, there's no going back.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

OIVAY !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

lol

you were warned...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    WARNING: Once you click to see, there's no going back.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Nude Dog Boxing! Groundwork to the max

Hypocrites! Don't tell me you never tried it.

WOW.

an old thread.

Painfully OT

I'm posting this here only because this thread popped when I title-searched 'nude' (this and the Nude-Global-Warming-Protest thread which felt even more off topic). Plus I like this thread.

Loan sharks demand nude photos from students: report
    By Zheng Caixiong (chinadaily.com.cn)
    Updated: 2016-06-14 14:46

A growing number of Chinese university students are being targeted by loan sharks who demand nude photographs as collateral, according to a report in the Guangzhou-based Southern Metropolis Daily.

"The nude photos will be made public if the borrowers fail to repay their debts with interest," an insider was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

Some students who failed to repay their debts in time have sought police help, accompanied by their parents, after being threatened with sexual violence or having their nude photos published online, the newspaper said.

One female university student, who was referred to as Li Li to protect her identity, said the loan sharks asked students to provide photocopies of their identity cards, student cards and family data, plus their nude photos, before they were granted a loan.

"Many students have borrowed the money from the loan shark groups by leaving their nude photos to the lenders," Li told local media.

"The interest rate usually reach more than 30 percent a year, and a student can borrow from several hundred yuan to many thousand yuan according to the materials and data they offer."

The loan amount is often contingent on the level of the borrower's education, she said.

Li borrowed money from a loan shark group to start a business in February and said she had since been threaten to repay her debts, else her nude photos will be published.

Zhang Xinnian, a lawyer from Beijing, said publishing other people's nude photographs was a serious infringement of their personal privacy.

He urged victims to actively seek police help or go to court to protect their legal interests.

Local police did not comment on the cases on Tuesday.
    This really isn't news. How many times have you heard the cliche of loan sharks forcing women into prostitution? But for some reason, it's trending on the China newsfeeds today, as if Chinese loan sharks are any worse than loan sharks anywhere else in the world. After all, we don't call them loan guppies.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'm posting this here only because this thread popped when I title-searched 'nude' (this and the Nude-Global-Warming-Protest thread which felt even more off topic). Plus I like this thread.

This really isn't news. How many times have you heard the cliche of loan sharks forcing women into prostitution? But for some reason, it's trending on the China newsfeeds today, as if Chinese loan sharks are any worse than loan sharks anywhere else in the world. After all, we don't call them loan guppies.
    This kind of sick behavior goes straight up to the top. For instance in the West, let's just say the United States for instance (but examples in Canada, England, probably Russia, Israel, even Turkey you name it), people who "make it" politically always have this kind of a black-mail in the closet if they are not good little troopers. Sex drugs and rock and roll. For instance years ago there was a Canadian politician that got busted for drugs, prostitution, etc. When this happens and it is reported in the news, people see it as a freak isolated incident. But it is probably more widespread- these people's (politicians) handlers in the shadows may never need to open up the can of worms or leak their filthy habits out to the press. Just goes to show the kind of degenerate scum that are running the world. But they'll arrest you if you steal a bag of potato chips from the supermarket.

Also, DO NOT vote for Hillary Clinton. Avoid her, she is an evil woman. When Bill Clinton was Governor in Mena, Arkansas he was involved in drug smuggling and her law firm covered much of the details up. Two teenage boys riding their bicycles were killed on the rail-road tracks after witnessing a drug deal go down that was connected to Bill Clinton. There are a list of 50 people who have been murdered who were close to the Clintons when Bill was governor and during the rise to his presidency. As if being a womanizer isn't enough. Some of these people include body guards who 'saw too much', and associates, for instance people who were found shot in the head in their house with their bags fully packed as if they were about to leave somewhere. Even though the evidence doesn't add up some of these murders were legally ruled as "suicides" which obviously isn't true. Just do a YouTube search for "Bill Clinton Murders" or some such keyword and videos/ documentaries will pop up. There was even a Dateline NBC or a 20/20 (one of those type of shows) that aired on public television in the 90's about the Clinton murders. I don't think the episode was ever re-broadcast after it's original air date.

What I am saying is this- be warned! These politicians put on a mask and this is what the public sees portrayed in the media. But they wear a false face. If Barrack Obama is really a good man, than his influence to do any good is too weak due the people placed around him- no choice but to sell out. As a nation the American people need a new set or standard of moral values that can weigh against and be used to judge the politicians. I am not saying I have any answers but I can propose ideas. We need to kick all of the degenerate swine out of office ASAP or things are just going to get worse.

Anyway, those loan sharks are just "small potatos" mimicking what the big players do to their own. I guess that is my point.

Slightly OT

This is so random but it popped up on my newsfeed and I just couldn't resist ttt-ing this ol' thread.

Tuesday 19 September 2017 by Neil Tollfree
    Local ***** back doing Tai Chi in the park with no top on

After a week of stormy weather, a local ***** has returned to the park to do Tai Chi with his top off.

The ***** began doing Tai Chi in the park during a particularly mild spell in April, and keeps returning whenever it isn’t raining, presumably to try and get girls to talk to him.

“Yeah, he was there again,” confirmed Eleanor Gay, who has to walk through the park to get to work.

“Standing on one leg and focusing on the middle distance like some middle-aged Karate Kid.

“And I just know he’s staring at my arse as I go past him. What a *****.”

The *****, known locally, somewhat inevitably, as Simon Williams, claimed that doing Tai Chi in the park with no top on made him feel closer to the natural rhythms of nature or some such nonsense.

“Doing Tai Chi in the park with no top on is a profoundly centring experience,” claimed Mr Williams, *****ishly.

“I harness the flow of nature’s energy through the movement of-”

Mr Williams suddenly stopped and stared at an oncoming figure.

“Actually mate, do you mind moving on. There’s a girl coming, so I’d better do some Tai Chi with no top on and then she might come and talk to me.”
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips