Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends of Uniforms this year....

Trends of Uniforms this year....

What does everyone think the "HOT" uniform style is going to be this next year....Seemed like last year EVERYONE was wearing Black and Red with the apliques.....and the interlocking frog buttons?? What do you think for next year???
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

I am waiting to hear what Mr. Blackwell has to say.

Maybe we should ask David Carradine?

Van Damme just made a movie in which he shaves his head and wears the robes of a Shaolin monk. I'm just waiting until my mail-order robes come in and then I'm shaving my head. I can't wait to see the reaction of the guys I Kickbox with when they see I've reached enlightenment before them, and take time to denounce their violent ways.
    I'll keep you posted, my children...
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

Whatever they wore in the past.Thay're not uniforms anyways.Just regular clothes that people war.Someday my clothes will become uniforms too
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 12-08-2001 at 06:39 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

interesting.....veeeeery interesting!

Northern Mantis...

Hey, you are a pretty smart guy to know that those are "just clothes"!!!! ANYWAYS...that's not exactly what he was talking about.....they are called UNIFORMS in martial arts terms, DUH...look under the UNIFORMS section in your catalog or on this site!!! Next time....UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO SAY....MIND YOUR OWN!!

Anyway...I personally have seen many different UNIFORMS this last year....black and red (a lot of those) a few gold and black...and some blue and black. There were just a few white and black (not talking traditional tkd and such).....

I have been noticing thru the last few years, the black and red were REALLY popular...but now it seems like the black and gold are coming in for their turn as well!!
    Last edited by wushu chik; 12-11-2001 at 01:35 AM.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

is this conversation even happening, or did my roommates spike my cookie crisp with lsd again?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Wushu chick, you have a lot of anger. Meditate more

Although temple kung fu sucks, I like their green with black bordering uniforms.

I think Northern's point was that all the traditional uniforms were not traditionally uniforms, they were just regular clothes people wore in their daily business. Only in modern times are they uniforms.

I'm predicting pants and some sort of top in kung fu, green leotards and tutus in bjj, and the JKD guys will just wear whatever, though they will probably wear a lot of clashing colors.

Of course, Master Pan will continue to wear gold lamee(or however its spelled). You just can't go wrong with a classic.

Good call on master Pan! Man, somebody needs to call the fashion police on that particular Mr. Bungle!

Jeese People...

A girl just can't have any fun without everyone just jumping in and knocking her back down!! I know what he was talking about...EVERYONE knows what he was talking about!! But that wasn't the question! And I don't need to MEDITATE...i am always in a tranced state!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I'm still going with gold lamee.

Martial arts has fashion trends!

I'm all of a sudden visualizing Victoria's Secret models in pastel silk gis throwing butterly kicks down a fashion show runway to thumping electronica music...

Oh wait, Team Paul Mitchell already puts on those shows
    And all that the Lorax left here in this mess
    was a small pile of rocks, with the one word..."UNLESS."
    --Dr. Seuss

gargoyle

do NOT diss team paul mitchell. they have the best hair of any competitive team and you know it.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA