Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trends of Uniforms this year....

Dont let team herbal essences hear you

i predict an ultra modern look to traditional kungfu uniforms this year.
    no more elastic cuffs maybe even intricate celtic designs designs
    on the sleeves and across the upper back and shoulders.

i see alot more blue and white. black and gold seems dated.

also more light beige or light tan off whitish colours for a more pacifist look, highlighted with black , red or brown trim. again with subtle celtic knots for button holes, and ancient designs remeniscent of the peoples of new zealand, the mau i think

Hey, you are a pretty smart guy to know that those are "just clothes"!!!! ANYWAYS...that's not exactly what he was talking about.....they are called UNIFORMS in martial arts terms, DUH...look under the UNIFORMS section in your catalog or on this site!!! Next time....UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO SAY....MIND YOUR OWN!!
    Wushu Chik you have offended me and.. aw shuks you know the rest and yes I am smart thank you for the compliment.

Is that how your sifu teaches you?Who are you to come and attck me out of nowhere?I'm sure your school does not allow this type of behavior.Hmmff some martial artist you are.Blasting away at people for no reason and with that rude mouth.I have seen how you act with other people,stubborn and rude.You should take Jas' example,she's a much calmer person but she doens't let people walk all over her.Martial arts is not about that, ok?What kind of image are you portraying for the future martial artists of your school?Is that a way to set a good example?Insults would get you no where.If you want tocorrect and inform then do it respectully.Like I said before respect others and they will respect you back.If you would have done it that way I would have understood that perhaps it wasn't the best thing to say and nothing would have come out of it.I would have listened.

I knew what he meant.There are people out there,however, that do not know that they're not really uniforms and some of the people who know that they're not uniforms think that sashes came in only one color when they came in many.Sometimes they're not sahses,I've seen other things worn.I merely stated that to make sure no one made a mistakes.Read KC Elbows post and you'll see what I mean.

A girl just can't have any fun without everyone just jumping in and knocking her back down!! I know what he was talking about...EVERYONE knows what he was talking about!! But that wasn't the question! And I don't need to MEDITATE...i am always in a tranced state!!
    Insulting people isn't fun and it's unbecoming of a martial artist.I wasn't asnwering a question and I do not need to post in order to answer his quetion.It's a free forum.Yes I believe you do need to meditate.

Obviously you have something to prove to everyone here.Trying to show a tough exterior to make people respect you only showswhat type of a person you are.With that type of attitude I doubt you have the correct heart to practice kung fu or wu shu.

A martial artist is humble but not submissive.Think about it.

Oh and thank you for reminding me of my fault.
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 12-11-2001 at 04:21 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Northern Mantis,

Take it easy on her. I don't think its fair to assume that because she's got spirit that she can't be a good martial artist. Fiery spirit takes a long time and experience to mellow. Anyway, give her some slack: some warriors start out brash, and some calm. It takes all kinds. Anyway, lets get back to the topic at hand.

You're all off base. Master Pan's got it right.

Less Thongs,
    Less Hillfiger,

Wu wear? mmn?

and for the women...silk uniforms with animal skin print
    maybe zebrastripe, or , jaguar.
    maybe tiger?
    yes , no?

Hey KC your right.I'm sorry wu shu chick.Didn't mean to go off on ya like that.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

I think the trend this spring will be g-strings and nipple tassles!

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Keep those fashion answers comin'

Next year i will go to tournaments and stuff, so i wanna look real cool on them.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

You know what... I LIKE MY THONGS....I LIKE MY NIPPLE TASSELS...but I wear those UNDER my uniforms.....

How about purple?? I LOVE PURPLE!!! I think everyone should start wearing PURPLE uniforms!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

huh?

Wushu chick is it just me or
    do you seem sort of different today...like you took a few happy pills or something this morning.
    well not complaining
    cheers
    purple thongs no qualms here

but only for the ladies of kungfu with the spitfire

ok

no dudes

Wink

Starchaser107...i am ALWAYS happy!!!! I am just b!tchy!! And as for happy pills....do those exist?? HMMMM, that would be nice.....
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Thumbs up UH-huh

I'm willing to bet somebody got luckyyyyyy

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Star is correct...

I got that vibe too.
    Stuff happened, no doubt about it man.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Qing

I'm definitely going for the imperial yellow qing dragon robe. I've tricked mine out so that when I fah jing, fire shoots out the sleeves, and when I drop into low horse stance fire shoots out my... Oh, um...

I like the old school beijing wu shu team outfits. Nothing like velvet spandex and rhinestones.

Darn it, I've searched all over the internet, and I can't find a single Gold Lame tiger striped Wu-Wear brand set of thongs and nipple tassels in a size fitting a 200 lb. man!

(as the world breathes a sigh of relief)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.