Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trends of Uniforms this year....

Why is it when someone is in a good mood, everyone automatically thinks they got laid????? Just like when a woman is in a bad mood, she's on her monthly???? I just don't get it!!!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION...I am just in a GOOD MOOD...sheesh!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Wu dang robes ala crouching tiger, I would have bought one already from superior but it was like $150.

i'm not kidding it's gonna happen, just watch.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Sorry

If I new that is was going to be a joke!!!! I would not have posted it!!
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

So, tao, we've taken a serious matter, fashion, and turned it into a joke.

Jesus guys, where will this end?

right back at ya!

Did anybody else notice that last year The Gap was selling "Karate Pants" in 8 different pastel colors...

As for me, I think we should bring back horses as part of the uniform..ya know kick it old skool as they say and ride up, Kwan Do in hand.

Karate Pants

I was using the karate pants for training until I tore the ass out jumping into a horse stance. Fabric got caught in the fold of the knee, tension resulted, pants ripped.

I train in Levi's loose fit jeans now.

lol NOT!!!

thanks for the info! kc elbows do u feel beter now?
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

I've never felt beter, I don't care what that liar beter says, it wasn't me!

Anyway tao, I was just kidding you anyway, so I hope you didn't take it personally.

All right, I'll contribute my two cents to this **** fashion discussion.

I'm going with neutral colors, still traditional clothing, but not all the garish stuff often seen in the past.

Except for Master Pan. He's sure to continue to carry the banner this year with gold lamee and a kwan dao.

That's as serious as I can get about fashion, so you better appreciate it.

Wink

You know...since I am NEVER serious.....I am going to say this! I think we should go with the purple thongs or nipple tassels.....many would appreicate the finer arts if they saw hotties wearing that sort of stuff!! ORRRR.....we could always go with dark blue Harem outfits (complete with the see thru face covers). I think even WATCHMAN would appreciate that one!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

All this thread are belong to sucking azz.

Master Pan was a former member of ShaNaNa, thus the gold lamae. Some people just can't let go.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

I LOVED SHANANA

And Sifu Pan is the ONLY person in the WORLD that can pull off Gold Lamae (without anyone making fun of him to his face, of course!!)

well, i'll be wearing my undies on my head, fishnets with suspenders , a cumerbund (how do you spell cumerbund?) and an old CHOOSE LIFE T-shirt i stole from George Michael.(and nothing else)

Oh, wait...you mean in CLASS!?
    __________________________________________________ __________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Ooooh! In that case, I will go with the outfit Mr. Michaels wore in the "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" video. A true classic. (I am including the day-glo face paint here). And I'm not planning on going solo.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Can you guys give some serious answers to this thread please?
    Or else i'll have to go Jet Li Fist of Legend style, wich i think its kinda dated...
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA