Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Things you should never do in a fight

ugh... TKD
    people who train it usually are extremly full of ****. Alo of ego around, but few that a have met can actually fight.
    I know one though,, trained since he was like 5 or something. By his father, everyday. He was also a natural athlete. Beleive me,, he could fight. (and did it on a number on ocasions)

I like the art but not it's practioners. ( In generall) Mr N seems like a nice chap though
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that.

Big egos is a problem where ever you go really. You give someone a black belt and they think they are hot stuff. Hopefully the years will teach them how little they, and all of us really know.
    Tae kwon do is not just a martial art, it is a way of life.

Tae Li, keep up your training. Just remember that tae kwon do is complex in its simplicity.

BTW, sorry for the late response, I've been away from the computer for a while now.
    Tae kwon do is not just a martial art, it is a way of life.

No worries, Mr. Nunchaku,

Thanx for the extra encouragement, but nothing ever comes between me and my training, regardless of what anyone says. I train so that I can be the best that I can, there is always better than me which is why I always push myself to train even harder, and I think that everyone should have that sort of attitude.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Hi everyone. I: mean no rudeness to any of you, but could we return to the original topic of this thread. what not to do in a fight . . . alot of you say that you like to fight, but I think that that's a bad thing to do in a fight if htat makes sense. I don't think that you can *always* say that just because someone's never been in a fight that they don't know how to handle one. for instance, I've loved martial arts since i was a little tike running around in ninja turtle pj's, but I've never been in a serious fight that wound up with people getting hurt. I've been in 6 fights, many with skilled MA's, but I don't like to fight. for me fighting is a way to help eachother fi that makes sense, but I don't really like to hurt people if there's no need. keep cool, find oout how to end the fight. I was recently taught the same palms up method mentioned earlier, but I don't think I like it. it gets you too involved for my taste. make sure that you aren't giving off the "I want to see if I'm better than you are" feeling, don't talk trash. gaze straight into the nothing in front of their chestif the "playful" shoves I ingnore. don't get wrapped up in it. I've had had a guy with 18" arms with his hands wrapped around my throat, but he felt the ice in my veins and let go (this guy was ****ed too, he was thoroughly sunburnt and I poured soda all over his back* OUCH!!) but if they can feel that you are ready to take it to the level and they don't know what you know, few people will be willing to take the risk. works for me anyways

-kevin

P.S. I wouldn't do that against someone that was drunk or something, or followed me hope and was already ready to fight without the b.s.

If I wanted to kick the guy in the head it would be when he was on the ground.

People can make believe they are Andy Hung all they want but it's not my gig.
    Regards

From my experience(little), Tae kwon do just plain simply SUCKS.Well,offcource "Ive seen only crappy schools",thats the reason.Maybe I have something personal against the art?Oh..yes I have,maybe that fogs my mind a little?Maybe.Should you get ****t off by this post?Certanly not.Will you?By the heavens,offcource you will.
    They can hate me,as long as they fear me.