Thread: Movie-Top Fighter

Movie-Top Fighter

Anybody watched this before. Its kind of a documentary on all the famous kung fu icons from the movies to the ring. What did you think?

Yeah man, that's a great little flick chock full of some great onscreen fighters. The Van Damme part is all just BS, and fluff, though. I was totally diggin' the "Cassanova Wong" section. Man what a cool movie star name

That "Rubber legs" guy was kind of disturbing to watch. Hey man, he's flexible, but he sure did pay a price for that.
    Jaguar Wong
    The 6th Deadly Venom!

Jaguar's Wife (To "Judo" Gene Lebell): "Excuse me, my friend (Tigerstyle) wants to know if we can take a picture of you choking him."
    Gene LeBell (in a gravely voice): "If he don't mind, I don't mind."
    - actual event from DragonFest 1999

It really showed just how fast Bruce was, also-that Jet Li, he is somethin else with the 3 sectional and the staff.

There's another one of those that was put out earlier called this is kung fu " or something put out by Ocean Shores. It's a sinilar thing with the leg fighters and the voice over guy. I would guess they're probably pretty embarassed about the Van Damme stuff now. Both great documentaries though

not surprisingly, i have that video.

larry lee is kinda goofy looking. that's all i'm saying.

stuart b.