Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Jesus!!

Kung Fu Jesus!!

lol i just saw this, it's on an icelandic page though and they dont give direct links. This is a funny video btw.

go to http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/# and on the right side there's a frame called "Fyndnar Klippur" , you can see that there are WMA and quicktime logos there, if you scroll a bit down you see a quicktime logo and behind it it says "Kung Fu Jesus WTF".

That's some weird ****
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

LOL
    that's hilarious
    __________________________________________________ __________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

"Who is your master?"
    -"GOD IS MY MASTER"
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Jesus had pretty good kung fu.
    K. Mark Hoover

Wink oh my GOD

didnt see the jesus yet, i was stuck at the spiderman trailer!! JESUS ( ), that was cool, spiderman was like the biggest hero in my child hood hehe, yeah thats awsome!
    There are SO many good movies in the near future.

Lord of the rings 123, X-men 2, DAREDEVIL, Spider-man, terminator 3, starwars 2 n 3 (not a big fan but still), oh and I just heard that there will be a Leon 2!!! YEAH BAAAABY! Im just thrilled right now.. oooh ****! i have like a huge math test tomorrow and whole my grade depends on this ****! I sux a maths so i guess i should be study right now.. Aw hell Ill blame kungfuonline if anyone asks

gonna go watch that jesus thing soon, just gotta stop drooling. hmmm, I think I use to many faces hee
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

kung fu jesus

to find this and about 100 other hilarious trailers for movies that don't exist go to:
    trailervision.com
    "You have come here from all over the world because society has no furthur use for you....."

Talking

it was good..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Stacey Guest

Stacey -

kris

whats leon??

diego

Leon - that french action star Luc bessons movie about a hit-man for hire sort of. He lives in this shaggy place and he takes care of a child. He drinks alot of milk and it ends with like Everyone is after him!! uhh, like army-police and stuff! I dont know if Leon is what it was called in USA but over here it was. anyway the sequel is coming

How can there be a Leon II without Leon himself? He's dead !!

i think it was called "the professional" over here (?)
    __________________________________________________ __________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Yeah, great movie.

And there was the girl named Matilda, right?
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

monkey style karate

Did you guys se the monkey doing karate.

If it wasnt for the fact hes a better fighter than many I have seen, it would be even more funny

Oh and its the clip right after kung fu jesus