Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kung Fu Jesus!!

That is a crappy Spiderman preview. The original was way better, but it was taken off most websites because at the end, it shows the World Trade Center with a giant spider web between it.

You can find the original though at http://www.movie-list.com/ Just search for Spiderman.

http://www.movie-list.com/s/spider-man.shtml

Anyway, the original is pretty cool. I am about to download the third one now.
    I have a signature.

yeah I liked the original better too,, but the new one.. when he climbs that wall!!! ****in´ sweet!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking It's a battle of the GODS and Jesus knows kung fu

pure awesome

*link fixed
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 04-17-2008 at 03:30 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Awesome indeed, but did you know that Jesus taught bruce Lee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYKOOKADPk
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

That wasn't Jesus, that was a nut in a bath robe. Jesus wore no pockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

mmmmm blasphemy.

with kungfu!

they do seem to go together don't they?
    lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    mmmmm blasphemy.

with kungfu!

they do seem to go together don't they?
    lol
    What was the ressurection other than a well placed chi blast ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Kung Fu Jesus; no this isn't even a joke...

Believe it or not, SoCo KungFu...

...we already have a thread for this. I've merged your post above, for everyone's convenience.

Nevertheless, I'll still give you the FTW! post of the day.

I would love to read that book.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

From the free preview

Name:  Ska?rmavbild 2016-03-31 kl. 17.24.58.png
Views: 311
Size:  60.7 KB

Slightly OT

Not a 'Kung Fu Jesus'...a Judo Jesus.

‘Judo Jesus’ fined for fight outside women's clinic
    Adrian Glass-Moore Forum News Service 17 hrs ago

FARGO -- A judge has ordered a Fargo man to pay a $400 fine for fighting someone outside the downtown Red River Women's Clinic last year.

In October, Nikolaus Severson was goading anti-abortion protesters picketing outside the only clinic that performs abortions in North Dakota when a passer-by spit in his face.

Severson, dressed as Jesus Christ, "grabbed the victim, threw him to the ground and sat on him," prosecutor Ian R. McLean said in Municipal Court on Thursday, April 14.

Severson, through his attorney Tatum O'Brien Lindbo, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, under an agreement reached with prosecutors. Judge Stephen Dawson granted him a deferred imposition of sentence, meaning the conviction will likely be wiped from his record. Severson did not attend the hearing.

Tyson Kuznia, who spit on Severson before being tackled, was also ordered to pay $400 and granted a deferred imposition of sentence when a Municipal Court judge found him guilty Jan. 14 of a misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Kuznia said he felt compelled to spit on Severson because Severson was harassing anti-abortion protesters.

Severson irritated the anti-abortion protesters for several days. In an interview late last year, Severson said he has no stance on abortion because he is not a woman. But he said, "I just don't like people using God to shame women."
    First article for the title, second for the pic.

In this Forum file photo, Fargo police responded to a disturbance between Tyson Kuznia, left, and Nikolaus Severson, right, outside the Red River Women’s Clinic in downtown Fargo, N.D. on Sunday, October 25, 2015.

Fargo man fined for fight outside women's clinic
    By Adrian Glass-Moore on Apr 14, 2016 at 4:33 p.m.

FARGO – A judge has ordered a Fargo man to pay a $400 fine for fighting someone outside the downtown Red River Women's Clinic last year.

In October, Nikolaus Severson was goading anti-abortion protesters picketing outside the only clinic that performs abortions in North Dakota when a passer-by spit in his face.

Severson "grabbed the victim, threw him to the ground and sat on him," prosecutor Ian R. McLean said in Municipal Court on Thursday, April 14.

Severson, through his attorney Tatum O'Brien Lindbo, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, under an agreement reached with prosecutors. Judge Stephen Dawson granted him a deferred imposition of sentence, meaning the conviction will likely be wiped from his record. Severson did not attend the hearing.

Tyson Kuznia, who spit on Severson before being tackled, was also ordered to pay $400 and granted a deferred imposition of sentence when a Municipal Court judge found him guilty Jan. 14 of a misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Kuznia said he felt compelled to spit on Severson because Severson was harassing anti-abortion protesters.

Severson irritated the anti-abortion protesters for several days, holding up signs like "F--- these haters." In an interview late last year, Severson said he has no stance on abortion because he is not a woman. But he said, "I just don't like people using God to shame women."
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Kung Fu Jesus [PC] EGX 2019 Trailer

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

No You No Us-'Kung Fu Jesus' Soundtrack

Gene Ching