What Science are we talking about? the science of Taoism?

i have already stated in earlier posts that my views and opinions are based on expereinces that i have had and studies that i have STUDIED from several sources regarding the life essence of the body. As to who my teachers are. Thats really none of your buisiness or anyones for that matter. i am not going to get into a discussion of my teacher is better than yours or vice versa. i have been studying these ways since i started martial arts. i do not draw from ONE source i draw from many for there are inherent similarities to them all, Taoism, buddhism,kahballah,mother earth spirituality,hindu,western science. dont be so hasty to condemn what i offer as an opinion to my studies and practices over the years. have i said that i am RIGHT? No. i have said that in this one area of taoist thought that in my OPINION that it is a little off. i have stated why i feel this way, if i do not give you the answers that you wish it is because the answers i give are not designed for you or to make you feel any more sure of what you believe or to confirm to you that what i am saying is totally wrong. they are merely opinions and they are offerred. you want to tell me that i am wrong? fine. read my below quote that says "whatever you think i am or want me to be i am". and if i seem sarcastic and "droll" as you put it. i am merely playing to what you wish to express to me by saying that i am totally wrong and am stupid for thinking this way. that goes for nexus as well. and with that i will conclude. i am sure that there are other discussions worth having and i feel as though any input i give will be treated as it has been.

how many martial artists and internalists does it take to screw in a light bulb? well 1 and about a 1000 others to sit around and say that the one could have done it more like them for THIER WAY is a better way.
just thought i would throw in a classical joke in this context.

Many Respects, the Willow Sword