Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Ryu.

ATTN: Ryu.

Ruy.what hapened to our challinge match you beeotch?i want to brake a botle of sapporo over your head.try poking me in the eye or biting me when i rub a mound of wasabe into ur eyes you coward!

I bet that you and him are the same person, and I don't think either of you train in anything.
    If not, he said that he trains in judo and something else, and you will only fight kung fu students, so you won't fight him.

no,i will fight him.judo is weak.what most people dont know is that judo was invented after BJJ.some japanese guy was watching helio gracie fight and tried to copy him and make his own style.so you see,Judo is inferior to BJJ just like kung fu.i will fight him anytime.judo is merely a sport oriented style,BJJ is for real..beaaaaatch.

BJJ is superior

ok,i challenge you and the winner gets wushuchik!
    lets meet today if you have the guts.judo is weak compared to bjj,you will see.wushuchik isnt interested in sissys who do judo,bjj is a real mans art.we should video it so wushuchik can watch u get slapped,even though she's not korean.

Uhmmm...sorry to interrupt..but

I think you'll need to fight Watchman first, if you want to get Wushu Chik...and Watchman has an army of bodyguard daughters that will surely whoop your Multi-personality as*(es?)

The one who wins gets Stacey
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Felipe Bido-
    i dont want to fight watchman,he fought a former opponent of rickson gracie.

Ryu.

this is a NHB/streetfight with some MMA rules if you want.maybe a little dog brothers style too if you really want to get hurt.wushu chik wont be yours for long.

fine.i hear stacey is one fine women!you'll be sorry in the end.

we need a witness for this fight.i dont trust you despite your claims of chivalry.

It was funny when I didn't think it was Chokeyouout, a MMA/BJJ stylist. Since it's been brought up that it might be, it just AGAIN makes the people on this board think BJJ people are stupid.
    Thanks for keeping the myth alive, bonehead.

Go train.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

first, who is this imposter ryu?
    second, bjj pieople ar knot stupied.

Wow, two mind numbingly stupid replies by the both of you. I still think you're both the same person.
    There is no kungfuguy, I am the only one, and the only trolls in this thread are the two of you.

LOL, see? Now that was funny.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

This is not as high quality a period piece as yesterdays. The ralek impression is too easy, and the Ryu one apparently reached a plateau with yesterdays girl suplexing, eye poking, phase 1 instructorship schtick.

All around, I give this piece a 4 out of 10. He has hung on to the good elements of the Ryu impersonation, but failed to add anything substantial to his repertoire, and his Ralek is not too strong in this one.

If Mr. Period is going to supply us with the level of humor and entertainment we on the forum expect, he's gonna have to review more posts on the people he's parodying. However, his posts are clearly meant for entertainment, and the period immediately lets everyone here know it is a play on a person, as opposed to someone really trying to fool us into thinking that Ryu or Ralek are actually saying this stuff.

As far as ruining the sterling reputation of grapplers, are we talking about the same people who talk about humping weiner dogs, tidy whiteys, and pedophilia?

Why not? Are the big words I use like "numbingly" and "a" hurting your brain?

"Why not? Are the big words I use like "numbingly" and "a" hurting your brain?"

Hey KC Elbows, see what I mean?

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    You can improve your stuff if Ralek.. says "jiudo". The original didnt always talk like that, but it would be cool.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA