Thread: TCM doctors pay? Average US?

Stacey Guest

TCM doctors pay? Average US?

Anyone know? I'm thinking of doing it as a career...need to go to school first.

Not a whole lot... ranges from $25k to $80k per year, depending on experience and location.
    The more you know, the more you find you don't know...

Thumbs up

"You'll probably have to do it under the umbrella of Naturapathy in most states. Be forwarned: a friend from Cali whom is a retired Naturapath and sports medicine doctor told me that he and every other naturapth and sports medicine people he knows are charlatans"

Naturopathy;
    http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch/Naturopathy/
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

There is enough money to make from TCM.

If you see 5 patients a day, which most people say isn't much at all, you will make around 70k a year. (also you'd have to pay for your office rent, but you may be able to use that as a tax write off)

$60 per visit (which is the cheap, some charge as much as $90)

if you see 10 patients a day, you're looking at like 120-140k a year.

If you see 20 patients, you're a very busy and in financial good standing.