Thread: Anyone ever heard of this? Q-Ray

Anyone ever heard of this? Q-Ray

Its this thing called the Q-Ray and its supposedly an ionized bracelet that relieves pain throughout the body using your chi. Anyone know anything about this product?

Ran into a guy at the local poolhall who was wearing one, said it worked, and made his back and neck pain go away....i dont know ...they sell them here in the malls, lots of people are wearing them so i figure they must be doing something!

im gonna buy one for my old lady she has back pains!...i can post her results and tell you if she feels better.

Thanks

Skard1
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

Thanks that would be interesting to hear. I only see the magnet bracelets and copper bracelets on sale in stores and pharmacys around my area. I saw the Q-Ray thing on an infomercial n it got me wondering. However, I heard from some that it doesnt work and from others that it does work but for only a short period of time.

Yeah, its hard to belive untill you have tried it i guess!

Soon as i get it i will let you know.

Skard1
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

Thumbs up

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-