Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can i get....???

No web address (URL) for Jackie Chan's clothing store "Blanc de Chine".... just this.

Blanc de Chine is at #210 Pedder Building, Pedder St., Central, Hong Kong; tel (852)2524-7875. In New York it is at 675 Fifth Avenue, 3/F, NewYork City 10022; tel (212)355-3636

You could maybe call and request a catalog, but beware its not cheap.
    "I drank what?!?" --Socrates

Yes, I speak french (like 99% of the french heheheheheehe), and I kiss that way too

Uniforms

This this website. I haven't bought anything from them, but it looks like descent quality products.

http://www.superiormartialarts.com/c...338&affiliate=!affiliate!

Silum....I know what you do for a living....no forgeting that one!! But, I am NOT scared of you, nor will I ever be!! You know why?? Because I am invincible and there's nobody that can STOP ME!! MOOOOWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! In all seriousness. Just get me one for my birthday, that would solve all of this mess, unless of course YOU WANT TO DO THE FOOTRACE AND FIGHT!!!! Then, I name the time and place!!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

It's been a while since I have had a decent fight. Besides, I don't know if I can find any more of those shirts...but I'll try. Maybe we can fight hardcore just for the fun of it!
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

It's cool...fighting is good for the soul! We'll fight....
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Wow guys thanks for those sites
    " A hero lives but a few seconds..............A master holds on to his life "

I have found TONS more sights, and will be posting them soon...thanks for all the imput guys!! And Silum, I will be down in a few weeks so that we can let the shirt go to it's RIGHTFULL owner!! LOVE YA LOTS!!

~Wen~