Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh please GOD tell me this is a joke!!!

Oh please GOD tell me this is a joke!!!

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

lol
    Tae kwon do is not just a martial art, it is a way of life.

Oh Kristoffer

If ONLY it were a joke. I hardly see it outselling Tekken, through its real Martial Artists like "Mr Chance". Almost as scary as Ralek.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Hold me....
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

OMG
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Go check out the quicktime movie
    http://www.theuntouchable.com/downloads/fight1.mov

It's not that bad, it move pretty fast and the animation is pretty
    smooth.

Give it a chance....

before i download

id like to say that the concept itself is cheeezy.

tekken...ha i doubt that this could even stand up to mortal kombat.

ok i watched it

its not that horrid, but it still cant stand up to the heavyweights. graphically at least, although Im not sure if viewing it at this resolution had anything to do with it.

again...the plot sucks.
    but some of the motion capture actually looked alright.

the script just screams "We need an excuse to have a fighting game lets just create a scenario, how much time do we have 20 min. half hour?" and thats my major concern, as well as the charcter design and names are so..eighties is this deliberate was somebody trying to recreate the past here as the ideal era for martial arts streetfighting.
    it just seems so dated.
    passe

Well...

At least it has Shaggy starring as Li Kwai
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Stacey Guest

they just don't get it

they need people from the most popular styles.

1. A Choy Li Fut guy- everyone shaolin, tong bei, can relate to him. Go ahead and give him all swinging motions and figure 8 motions. You will anyways.

2. A thrower/locker. Shuai Chiao Judo/ Hapkido/ Chin na, aikido. They will all love him. Someone who strikes and has a repitiour of punishing throw and breaks. Make the breaks count so they can't use that arm anymore. Use dainty joint locks that pick them up to their toes, then break the joint and slam them to the ground. Make this fighter good with hands, but have slower/more powerfull kicks If thrown, it should take almost no energy away. High counters for throwing.

3. TKD/karate guy Give him some more moves, look at kenpo.

Just imagine a game where Mantis and Eagle claw go at it, countering joint locks, breaking, using broken arms to throw people with. That would be cool.

Shins should break, arms dislocate, and punches unbalance them (a balance meter would be far better than some dumb ki meter)

Abandit...
    IXIJoeKaveyIXI

If Wing Chun was a man, he would be The Man...

oh of course its a joke!

it's for the mac after all.

Stacy, i agree

ok I looked at it... it wasnt all that bad, but still Nice "martial arts", looked like McDojo crap to me. Some was ok.

The Mac rules, period...go back to playing with Windows